PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Gangbang in the Garage

admin
22 Temmuz 2023, 11:27
Gangbang in the GarageI had just bought a motorcycle. Actually, I bought 2 motorcycles, but one was a parts bike. Neither was running, so I had to enlist two friends; Mike because he knew motorcycles, and Fred, because he had a truck. The guy I bought the bike from was about 2 hours away, so by the time we got there, loaded everything into the truck, and got back home it was dark outside.I was excited to show off my purchase to my wife, Mary, so while the guys unloaded the truck, I went inside to get her. Inside I found her wearing a black silk robe. It wasn't short, but it was above her knee. She didn't want to go to the garage at first, but I coaxed her into it. I grabbed a couple of beers and we headed out to the garage. I consider myself a motorcycle enthusiast. Mary, on the other hand, is a motorcycle less-then-enthusiast. No matter how much us three guys pointed out the finer points of a Yamaha RD-400, she was not impressed. She feigned interest until the second round of beer, but then said, "That's it for me, I'm going in the house," and turned toward the door. Thinking I was going to be a little playful, I reached out quickly and flipped up the back of her robe. I expected to see her wearing shorts under her robe. I figured the worst would be her panties. So the guys might get a peek of her panties; a little embarrassing, but not really too bad. What I saw was her naked ass!I was dumbfounded. She has an excellent body, and I always encourage her to show it off a little, but it seems she rarely does. One of the few times she is naked under her robe, I end up showing her ass to my friends. And there was no doubt they saw it. "WHOAAAA!" they both said in unison.You can imagine what I'm thinking. There was no doubt in my mind that she was about to kill me. I just knew that the only thing she had under her robe was a knife, and she was going to pull it out and stab me. I was really dumbfounded when she didn't. All she did was swat her robe down and playfully say, "Stop."I may have been stunned into inaction, but Fred wasn't. He detected her playful response and decided to be playful himself. "Come on, show us something," he said as grabbed at her robe."Stop," she giggled as she tried to block his hand."Come on, show us," he said, "Show us something," while he made grabs for the robe."No," she countered.Pretty soon Mike joined in with the grabbing and the calling, "Show us, show us." With all the giggling and the grabbing, it was almost like a tickle fight that Mary was loosing. Pretty soon, the front of her robe started to fall apart, and depending on which way she twisted, we could see one or both of her perky little tits, and her neatly trimmed pussy. "No, no, no, no," she kept repeating, until finally she said, "OK, I'LL DO IT JUST STOP!!""ALRIGHT!" both the guys yelled. I think I was in shock."Here, get up on the table, and let's turn on some music." Fred said, as he started to clear off space on my large workbench. Mike turned on my radio and tuned into an R