PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : My Big-Titted MILFs Ch. 01

admin
01 Şubat 2024, 13:08
Hello, this is my first attempt at writing , and I welcome your input. I would especially like to thank "SusanJillParker" for inspiring me through her great writings. The following is an amalgam of fact and fiction from my mischievous mind and chance encounters, so I hope that you enjoy!

My name is Kevin, and I am hopelessly obsessed with older women with large breasts, especially former teachers, my mother's friends, and even family members. I guess you could say that I had a bad case of the "MILFs," and desperately looking forward to curing my horniness! I was blessedly raised in a family of tall, attractive, and naturally large-breasted women, which fueled many a masturbation session.

My mother (Susan) is the eldest of five sisters ((Susan (46), Deborah (45), Janis (44), Sharon (42), and Sara (32)), and I have both an older sister (Amanda (24) -- "Mandy") and younger sister (Trish (20)). I'm 26, 6'2," 200lbs, blue eyes, short black hair, muscular build, lightly tanned, and perpetually horny! I also have an 8" cock that hasn't seen as much action over the years as I would've liked.

I recently graduated from a prestigious university with my graduate degree in an allied health field and just started my first well-paying job, which hopefully will aid in finding a cure to my obsession! I chose a small hospital in the Midwest, and was generally happy with the working conditions and dating prospects. I had only been working there a few weeks and began flirting with a strikingly beautiful MILF nurse in ER named Ellie -- Ellie's attractiveness was very reminiscent of Maureen O'Hara (The Quiet Man), but with much bigger tits! Ellie was in her early 40s, 5'9," about 145lbs, emerald-green eyes, long fiery red hair, porcelain skin, freckles, and an amazing 38DD-26-38 body made for fucking! Ellie was the divorced mother of three teenage girls (19, 18,