PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Son Joins Mom in Massage

admin
02 Şubat 2024, 02:27
There is no sex in this story. Only titillating frisson.

My name is Dave. I was 18 then. Mom was 48. Dad, 50. My parents were corporate "road warriors", or more like glorified corporate serfs, on business travel 30% of the time. Although mom was no longer lissom as age had crept up stealthily on her over the years, she still looked appealing in a matured fulsome way. She was in good shape. The fruits of her sweaty labor. The many hours grinding out at hotel gyms and spas after she was done with the pesky business of the day in her corporate travel.

Mom's 48th birthday was coming up. It was planned that mom, dad and I would be together on that day. Mom had business travel running up to her birthday. Dad too, but at another location. The plan was that I would join mom on her business trip. While she was working, I would chill at the hotel, and take in some sights. Little did I know then that I would be taking in more sights than I had originally planned. Dad would fly in to join us on the morning of mom's birthday. Mom had booked one hotel room for the three nights when I was with her, and then, two rooms when dad joined us. This way, she would make best use of her business travel room nights, paying for the additional room only when required. The hotel got wind of mom's birthday from her check-in registration details. They threw in complimentary vouchers for F