PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Still the Daughter-in-Law Ch. 01

admin
02 Şubat 2024, 02:30
Credit to Indian_fun story line "Still the daughter-in-Law"

The series needed a new life because of the fan's likings and since Indian_fun has decided to stop writing Erotica and I have obtained the necessary permission to take over the story and give new dimension to it.

Please read the previous 2 segments at Indian_fun submissions to know the characters and background.

Premise:

Raja,18 is engaged to marry his aunt Sadhana,30 and divorced. He has incestuous sessions with his mother Rukmini,37 behind his Grandma's eyes and has knocked up his would-be mother-in-law Soumini,47 who lusts after Raja as does her daughter.

It was midnight and my mother looked radiant with the vermilion on her head and cum on her face, huge milky white boobs hanging out till her navel with pink 1-inch nipples sticking out obscenely.

She looked so divine in this condition as she sat near my feet and took my blessings as a newly wed wife does in India. I took my mother's dainty little hands and brought it to my big rod that was still standing proud and wide in all its 9-inch glory.

"Does it ever go down Beta(son)?" my mother was in awe of my cock and tugged at my fist sized balls that looked pendulous under my virile monster that keeps on gurgling out wads of cum as there's no end to the supply.

"Rukmini, my mother-wife, please come to bed and finish what you started" saying this I picked her up in one motion and made her kneel on the bed with her glorious behind facing my burning manhood.

"It's time to try other poses mother and I will take all your holes by the time tonight is over"

She looked shy as she was made to kneel, and she hid her face in the warm blanket as I started to pillage her treasure, a dripping cunt, with long hard strokes that brought her over in a few minutes and she thrashed around until her climax got over.

I wasn't finished, and I kept pushing into her for all I was worth. After half an hour of ruining her pussy, I climbed onto her as a man would ride his donkey and put loads of coconut oil on her puckered asshole that looked so small and quivering in anticipation of my wide cock.

She was faintly aware of what I was trying to do and tried to wiggle out, but I hold her hips with my strong thighs and entered her ass in one full stroke. She cried out with such violence that it would have brought the dead awake, but I kept pistoling in and out with full stroked and after some time, her cries turned into groans of approval and then lustful moans encouraging me to thrust harder and harder until I couldn't control anymore.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... take my hot cum in your virgin ass MOOOMMMM"

"SSSSSHHHHHH, I am your Rukmini, your sex slave to please... your cum recipient... don't call me Mother and shame me more, my lover boy."

We had 2 more hot fuck sessions and continued kissing and licking each other like any other newly wed on their first night.

By the time I was done with her, she was buckling in her knees and her eyes were glazed from all the hot sex.

"Raja, my baby, my hubby, my age can't match the intensity of your thrusts and the potency of your cum. My pussy is so sore that I don't think I can even pee for a few days without pain. I feel I would need the help of your aunty Sadhana to keep you satiated" she winked at me, giving her hearty approval to the match at last.

"Raja beta, please limit your horniness or else I will die before I can have your baby in my womb. I will become a ghost and haunt you if you don't give me a child" she was obviously having a good time making fun of me, but seeing her happiness made me a MAN finally.

Before dawn, I moved back to my own room and we kept to our pretences as Grandma woke up, happy