PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Daddy

admin
08 Şubat 2024, 10:41
I shouldn't think of him this way.
Whenever I think of him, I imagine him touching me.
Touching me where? You might wonder.
Everywhere. All over my body. Kissing me, stroking my small breasts, driving me wild with desire. I lie in bed at night and listen to the sound of my heart throbbing in my chest. I dream of him pinning me down on my bed, fucking me passionately, his blue eyes staring into mine, his lips pressing against my own. I touch myself as I think about him.
It's all so very wrong. I must be a bad person. I'm eighteen, in my first year at university yet, my hormones are all over the place. Why am I feeling like this? Why doesn't that man I sat next to in lectures arouse me in the same way as...
...my own father?
I'm an adult and I should be making my own way in the world, meeting lads my own age. I've had a couple of admirers at uni, but they don't turn me on at all.
Oh Daddy, I've always been your little girl. You always take my side. Mum has always favoured my little brother Daniel over me. She always wanted a boy, and struggles to hide the fact that he's her favourite child. Thank God I have you, Daddy...
I shifted and turned in bed. I sighed into my pillow, the side of my smooth face cushioned. I breathed again and focused on grasping the concept of sleep, only to have it evade me more. travesti gaziantep (http://www.gaziantepgazetesi.com/kategori/gaziantep-travesti) I growled lightly in frustration. Everyone in the street was probably asleep now except me. Pulling back so that I lay facing the ceiling, I brought a slender hand to my damp forehead and closed my eyes. I was trying so hard to sleep that I was actually working up a sweat.
I shuffled over the side of the bed for my slippers and then marched to my closet, fumbling in the dark for a dressing gown, before walking out of my room.
For a while, I stood on the landing. Gasping lightly, I turned to walk around the corner to my father's room. Well Mum's away, visiting Nan, and she's taken Daniel along too, so Dad's all alone. I know he needs me.
I put a hand to the door that stood between him and I. Now what? I leant my forehead gently against the hard wood and breathed. It smelled faintly of his aftershave. Suddenly, the door eased slightly open on its own accord before me as I pulled back in surprise. His bedside lamp was on.
"Lucy?"
He was wearing nothing but a pair of white underpants. His body was beautiful, unclothed. Toned, slim. A youthful 45.
"Dad."
"Having trouble sleeping, my girl?"
"Yes. I just can't sleep at all."
"Well now. I know how to make it better."
He gaziantep travesti (http://www.gaziantepgazetesi.com/kategori/gaziantep-travesti) pushed me up roughly against the door, my dressing gown slipping away completely. He whispered into my ear with hot, seductive breath.
"Daddy's here."
Before I could comprehend exactly what he said, he was all over me with a love so fierce. His hands roamed my bare shoulders and neck as he smothered my lips, nipping against my earlobes and bare skin. He kissed the sensitive skin below my jaw, making me tilt my head back. He kissed on, licking and grazing it, knowing he had hit a sweet spot.
Dad brought my face down with his hands, kissed me as I moaned lightly into his mouth. This pleased him immensely as he moved his hands down till they rested against my breasts. I knew nothing but bliss while he applied his sweet pressures. I began to gasp and pant as he pinched the sensitive rosebuds under my nightgown. I didn't care as I felt him slide the straps down my shoulders.
He was desperate to ravish me and I wanted him more than anything else in the world, as he led me to his bed.
Dad positioned himself above me and between my legs as he continued to relish my sweet moans and kisses. Slowly, he began to thrust against my panty-covered clit, pressing his new hardness into me through the gaziantep travestileri (http://www.gaziantepgazetesi.com/kategori/gaziantep-travesti) material of his underpants. I bucked and squeezed him explicating soft sounds of pleasure. He slid out of his underwear as he busied himself by trying to remove my wet panties.
He began to stroke my clit, receiving surprised gasps. He watched as he rolled one of my breasts while thrusting a finger in and out of my glistening virgin cunt. I flinched, and nearly cried out in pain when I felt him thrust in two fingers. Dad frowned lightly, taking in the fact that I had never been taken before as he tried to loosen me a bit more.
"Still so tight and tense, my girl. It's going to hurt. The first time always does."
"I know. But Daddy, I want you so much. Besides, doesn't it get better after a few times?"
"It does. And I'll be very gentle."
And he thrust his large cock into me, pushed through my virginal barrier and entered into the depths of my feminine waters. As he plunged in, he caught my lips with his own, stifling my cry of pain...
He was inside me, thrusting away, grunting, yelling my name. I held onto him tight. "Oh Daddy, sweet Daddy..."
My body shuddered, riding wave after wave of heat and unexplainable emotions. Just as he felt my walls tightening and squeezing him, he felt himself release deep inside of me, shooting his cum deep into my tight and quivering core...
I open my eyes as I suddenly wake. What a wonderful dream. I'm hot and tingly all over. I'm so wet. A dream. That's all it can ever be. I keep telling myself how wrong and illegal having such thoughts about my own father is.
I shouldn't think of him this way.
But I'll continue to do so.