PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : World 01 Arc 01 Ch. 04 - Did She Really See It?

admin
08 Şubat 2024, 16:36
W1.A1-4: A Mother's Sacrifice?Did She Really See It?
"Uuh..." A comfortable groan left my mouth as I opened my eyes. I could feel that the slight tiredness I felt earlier had already been swept away from my body.
My body was feeling quite hot, but it was not unpleasant. I decided to go out anyway since I was beginning to feel hungry.
Getting out of the bath, I suddenly remembered that I had not asked my mother for clothes when my eyes suddenly caught sight of my clothes placed upon the rack near me.
Mom should have placed it here... Don't tell me she also saw...
An awkward expression covered my face as I couldn't help feeling a little embarrassed. Another similarly embarrassing memory from around six years ago, when I was just fifteen, surged inside my mind.
I was in my rebellious phase at that time. I already considered myself a man and considered being independent a necessity, creating a lot of trouble for my mother as a result.
One time, she accidentally entered my room while I was completely naked. Considering that I had just lost my pride as a man, I screamed... And honestly, I had screamed and shouted many times after that incident?considering my encounters with countless dangers?but none were as embarrassing for me as that one.
Now, it was different.
I didn't mind being seen naked, as it was fine since she was my mother. But the condition my pole was in was seks hikayeleri (http://www.gaziantepgazetesi.com/kategori/seks-hikayeleri) nothing short of embarrassing. It would be even more shameful if she somehow ended up connecting the reason for my arousal to my seeing her in her birthday suit earlier?which was actually somewhat true.
Amidst my contemplation, I quickly put on my clothes.
"I just hope she didn't see that."
Buzz!
"She definitely did!"
I was stunned for a moment before I asked the great peeping sword. "You noticed her? Then you should have woken me up!"
Buzz!
"I was not paying much attention before and only noticed it when she was already too close for comfort."
"What did she do then?" I asked, stammering. "Did she really see my...?"
Buzz!
"Yep. She definitely saw your pecker. I noticed her standing behind you and staring at something quite intensely."
My face paled, as I could already imagine her ready to poke fun at me.
I don't need another embarrassing memory with my mother!
Even as I screamed this inwardly, my steps didn't stop.
Taking a final look at the garden-bath area that has provided me with too many memories in just a single day, I walked towards the exit.
The next instant, as the door closed behind me, I found my nose assaulted by a delicious aroma.
I caught sight of my mother arranging the food plates over sex hikayeleri (http://www.gaziantepgazetesi.com/kategori/seks-hikayeleri) the tea table in her room.
Her expression was normal, and there was a slight smile on her face, as if she could already imagine my happy face after I finished the food.
"Mom." I called out to her lightly, despite knowing that she probably already knew about my presence.
My mother turned her head toward me and smiled, saying, "Looks like somebody really liked the new bath."
"Yeah, it was great." Yes, it was great as long as she didn't mention seeing something embarrassing to me.
"What are you spacing around for?" My mother's voice broke me out of my musing as she gestured towards the table and said, "Dig in."
And dig in I did!
"Burp~! Haah~" I felt as if only now had I eaten in these five years. I mean, sure, I had eaten delicacies in the royal palace, dined with people of status similar to my master's, and hunted rare creatures and cooked them on the spot.
But compared to the food my mother made, they were nothing.
It was not an exaggeration. My mother's food was just that great!
In fact, I know that she couldn't possibly prepare the spread that she did in such a short period of time. The maids must have helped her. But the recipes were all from my mother's own collection. She was the one who taught it to the maids.
And I'm sure she must have been supervising each step, knowing full well that it was me who was going to eat it.
"How was it?" My mother asked, despite knowing my answer already.
I smiled as I replied, "As delicious as always." I praised her sincerely. "No one else can compare."
And as I was expecting to see, a sweet smile appeared on her gentle face. She was satisfied that her efforts were worth it. I was satisfied that she was satisfied.
"Come. You must be tired, right?" My mother stood from her seat as she asked. "I have already asked them to clean your room. It should be done by now."
"I already took a nap, Mom." I said this as I reluctantly stood up. "I was hoping to talk with you a bit longer. I have to..."
"You have to leave, right?" My mother nodded. "Yena told me about it."
Her expression dimmed for a moment before she smiled once again.
"Come, then, let's talk as long as you want once we reach your room."
I nodded as well.
As we left her room, I couldn't help but ask as we walked through the hallways.
"Would you be fine, Mom? I mean, we could probably talk tomorrow if you're tired or something." I knew how hard my mother worked to take care of this place and our businesses. I couldn't wait to finish all the tasks I was stuck with before doing something to free her of her worrying responsibilities.
My mother smiled at my concern. She said this energetically while waving her dainty fists. "Don't worry, Danny. Your mother has enough stamina to last with you for the whole night!"
"Uhm, Mom. That sounded a bit..."
"Hm?" She looked puzzled. "Is there something wrong?"
"... Never mind."