PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Two Lovers Play Their V-Cards

admin
17 Şubat 2024, 17:40
It was our first time and something we both desired. A nondescript cheap motel room on the edge of our small hometown. The motel was dingy and aged, but the sheets were clean, and we were anxious.*We first dated for a bit, coffee, and a walk along the river, and things progressed. A good night kiss at my door after a date. Then one night, we lay on a blanket, his hand feeling my breast under my top as we made out like teenagers in heat. I could feel his arousal under his jeans,* my breasts ached, and my panties were moist. I wondered what it would be like if he took me, I wanted to know. We knew better, so we folded up the blanket and left for my dorm. Another kiss, but it was not what I desired. I wanted to give him my naked body and let him ravage me as I played my V-card.*It was a humid day, and the sweat just rolled off a person. We had been at the local swimming hole and were driving along when we saw the Pine Cone Motel sign. The parking lot had a few cars, all bearing out-of-state license plates. We turned into the parking lot. Steve leaned over, kissed me, and slipped his hand under my tee shirt to cup my small breast. I like the feel of his hand on my braless breast, his fingers fleeting, pinching Sex hikayeleri (http://hikayepici.com/) my stiff nipple. He extracted his hand and headed to the seedy motel office. He quickly returned with a key between his fingers, grinning like a Cheshire cat.The door swung open, and we were greeted with a blast of warm stale air. The air conditioner clattered and clunked as it laboriously worked to keep at a temperature just below the devil's inferno.*I feel his lips upon mine, his soft lips brushing gently against mine with his moist, soft tongue. I sense the joy uprising in my once-lonely soul as we kiss deeply and lovingly. I feel his arms warp around my hot, sweaty aching body, making me even more seductive. I could feel sweat trickling between my breasts, warming me up and making me feel safe and loved. I felt so comfortable within his welcoming warmth, so loved as our bodies touched.*We finally parted our lips; he gently kissed my neck as I arched my head back, exposing my neck. He gently licks at my neck, and a small moan of pleasure escapes from my lips as I feel his gentle, warm kisses trail down from my ear to my collarbone. As he kisses my neck, I reach out and run my fingers through his soft, touchable Sikiş hikayeleri (http://hikayepici.com/) hair, rubbing the back of his neck.*I feel his tongue flick across my left nipple before taking it into his mouth and sucking it as he gently plays with my right nipple. I can feel the pleasure arising in my soul as I feel them swelling and becoming stiff from his gentle touch.*"More!" I gasp out as he fondles my nipples, getting them to turn to rock-hard flesh and standing straight up from the curve of my tits.Steve failed to answer me but just smiled and began to lick. His face was plastered with an impish grin as he licked my stomach, bathing it in warm saliva. He gently rubs around my thighs. I moan gently, wanting him to touch me, to feel me? I felt my wetness flowing, he continues licking my stomach and massaging my thighs.*"Lick me," I begged.*"Lick me," I felt the pleasure of his touch and warmness get closer and closer.**I spread my legs a little bit wider and suddenly felt his moist tongue flicking my clit.My moans are louder now; I am pleading for him to continue. The pleasure was so intense; my wetness was so extreme I started to breathe heavily, feeling sensual pleasure consume my body. Erotik hikaye (http://hikayepici.com/) The feeling emerging from my clit being licked fills my soul and mind, and I writhe under Steve as he devours my cunt. *"Lick me harder!" I yell out.He does, and that sends my body into an uncontrollable spasm, a feeling so great that I start shuddering and twitching, pushing me to the edge of an orgasm. His tongue felt so good, so soft and wet.I feel my warmness building up increasingly and gasp out as I breathe loudly, feeling my body moving without being controlled. I am shaking so intensely that I sense Steve's s hands gripping my thighs so he wouldn't lose his place.Soon, the intense warmness of the pleasure exploded, and a warm, pleasurable haze spread across my entire body as my muscles finally relaxed. When Steve finally raised his head to see my exhausted but fully pleasured state, he smiled at me. I saw my pussy juices still glistening on his lips, his face clinging to the cleft of his chin."Enjoy it, babe?" he asks me as he lies down next to me, enveloping me in his arms again."Very much so."My clit is still throbbing hard, and as my energy returns, I cuddle tightly, his warm skin against mine warming me up. He gently rubbed my back as his face came closer to mine. Once again, I feel our lips together, tasting my nectar on his lips. Our lips and tongue play with each other in a gentle game of tag, tasting each other's mouths, feeling each other's warmness and softness.