PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : The Running Man

admin
17 Şubat 2024, 17:42
One of the things that sold me on my house was the outdoor shower in the front yard, screened with wooden slats. It?s a short walk to my front deck and into the house. It?s an excellent spot to finish my morning run or a trip to the beach, which is a short three hundred metres walk away, the other thing that sold me on the place.*Admittedly the town is quiet. That?s the attraction. It still has a cafe, a small tavern, a store and, best of all, the beach. There are a few holiday homes people spend summer and weekends in and a few people like me who live here year-round.*I work remotely, and aside from the odd Zoom meeting, my work hours are very flexible. I can hit the beach when the weather is good or entertain a lady.*I?d just finished my Sex hikayeleri (http://hikayenedir.com/) shower one morning after a run. The sun was out but wasn?t too warm. I grabbed a towel and dried off, draped the towel over my shoulder and walked over to my front deck. The spot I live in is pretty quiet so it?s safe enough to wander through my front yard naked. If someone comes past, so what. It pays to advertise. Right?*I was surprised when I stepped onto my deck to find a tall, lithe brunette woman standing at my glass sliding doors. She wore one of those beach dresses you put over your bathers and white bikinis with minimal material and maximum interest.*She turned around as she heard the wooden step of the deck creak and smiled.*?Hi, we met Sikiş hikayeleri (http://hikayenedir.com/) at the beach yesterday. You said to come over for coffee sometime. I didn?t see you at the beach this morning. I hope you don?t mind???Not at all. Come on in, Carly, wasn?t it???Yes, and you were Jack???That?s right. Let me get some shorts on. Then I?ll make us a coffee.?*?Oh yes, that would be great. The coffee, I mean. Oh, the shorts too. I don?t want to make you uncomfortable.?*I smiled as I opened the door and waved her through. She?d been checking out my cock. I was more than happy to give her a good look at it. I?m quite proud of its size and my body in general.*?So I?ll just go and put some shorts on.??Um, okay...?I detected a hint of disappointment Erotik hikaye (http://hikayenedir.com/) in her voice as I walked to the master bedroom. I put on some clean gym shorts and walked back to the kitchen. They would come off easy enough if needed.*I started the coffee machine. Carly sat on a stool on the other side of my island bench.*?So, are you in town for long?? I asked her.?I?ve got to go back to the city tonight, but I?m back on Wednesday. I?m staying with a friend here just seeing if I like it for a permanent home.??It?s a great spot. I love it,? I said.* I passed her a cup of coffee, taking my time to admire her beauty.*?I like it too, but I?m worried it might be quiet.??It?s part of the charm.??Do you get lonely???Not at all. I quite regularly find beautiful women popping in for coffee.?*She smiled and touched her hair in a way that told me she was there for more than just coffee.?Just coffee???There are other things available,? I teased.?I saw that when I arrived, but you stopped the show.?