PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : The New Dark - Julius 1

admin
17 Şubat 2024, 17:43
It was the twentieth year of his reign in the Kor Empire. He was called Emperor Julius of House Octavian. Peace was found for the first time in Kor since the dawn of the Elves. The Empire flourished in trade and the world was far more prosperous than it ever has been. Today the working man no longer feared when his next meal might be.The capital of the Empire, Blacharnae, which was named after the Sacking of the City during the time of the Conquest, sat in the middle of the continent and was west of the great mountains. The mountains all towered above every citadel and watchtower created by man and proved a formidable climb to anyone daring to make the trip. The easiest way from the west to the east was through Eldria, but even then it was a challenge. And so, the cultures of the people that divided the peoples east and west of the mountains are noticeably distinct. In the east, the men found their own traditions, but in the west, the elves, who lived long ago, still hold a memory in their hearts. The only commonalities between the two peoples are the emperor they pay tribute to and the gods on their lips.The region that holds the great city of Blacharnae, Ovtavion, holds many foothills due to its proximity to the mountains. As one moves north, one finds a great sprawling forest of Blackwood. And moving west, there are great grasslands and also beaches from the heavens, as foreigners say. Moving south, Kor?s second mountain chain can be found, but smaller than the great mountains and with more plateaus where some settlers reside. Moving east of Octavian, south to the great mountains resides a tropical paradise of lush jungles and hidden waterfalls. Moving further east, the earth moves downwards with monstrous cliffs and rock formations crafted by the gods. North of the cliffs, resides the last great region of the Empire, a land of misty moors, home to ancient ruins. Condor is the name and is the most ancient and prideful House where men first dwelled.This is the Empire that Julius inherited twenty years ago, and he rules it with wisdom and peace. The men of the realm are pleased with the great kindness of the Emperor of Kor. The gods shine upon his reign with many blessings.Julius awoke from his sleep. He was in his bed chambers, an ornate room filled with gold. The doorway and his bed frame were pure gold crafted by the finest smiths long ago. Where there was no gold there was red. The wall was painted red as requested by the Queen. When the Queen requested something, Julius always answered.*The Queen herself was lying beside him, still sleeping. It was still dark outside Julius could see from the window which gave a view of the mountains, however, it was shrouded by fog this April morning.*The Queen was much younger than the Emperor who was forty years old. The Emperor?s first wife, who bore all his children, died of sickness just after his only daughter was born (The Emperor has two children, a firstborn son and heir to the Throne and a younger daughter). The Queen was only two years older than the Crown Prince, who was twenty and was considered by all to be the Crown Beauty of the Empire. Her brown hair, which at some times was so dark it could be easily mistaken for black hair, together with her brown Sex hikayeleri (http://hikayesokagi.com/) eyes made a powerful match. And her skin was as smooth as silk and clean as milk and her nose fitted her face perfectly. Even among the great Houses, who all had maids of their own to treat their skin which the common woman could not do, whispered that she was of the gods for her beauty.The Emperor himself was far below the Queen in this regard. He was handsome when he needed to be, but the women of the realm would far be with him because of his status as Emperor than his handsome demeanor. Julius? hair was more distinctly brown than the Queen?s and his green eyes, but his ears were slightly too big and his nose slightly to the left. But Julius did not care.Julius got out of his bed and kissed the Queen on her lips, but she did not stir. He opened the window and let the breeze flow through the room. Julius took deep breaths and mumbled prayers. After a minute, he shaked slightly from the cold as he was wearing nothing but his nighttime gown which was white as snow and soft as a feather.*Soon maids came into the room. There were three women, one old and two young, carrying clothes, a water jug, and cups. All three bowed and the older one said, ?Your grace.? The maid with the water jug poured into it two cups of water: one for Julius and the other for the Queen. The other maids set on the bed two pairs of clothes: one was a green dress with gold stripes for the Queen and the second was a gray cloak with a White Tree, House Octavian?s emblem, for Julius.?Ah thank you, Avery,? Julius said with a laugh, ?you always know my favorite cloak to wear. But please leave us be, I have an important word to give to the Queen when she wakes.? The maids obeyed, giving a bow, and left the room to them.*Julius reached over for his water and drank from his cup. Setting it down he came to the Queen while she was sleeping and he gently woke her up. The Queen stirred, resisting at first, but then her eyes opened and she got up from her resting position.?My Lord,? she said, her voice despite only being awake for a second was clear as still water, ?a very fine morning it is. But why have you awoken me? It is usually the maids that do it???My Lady, there is an important matter to talk to you about,? Julius said, ?and it must be said before either breakfast or the morning meeting with my council.??Alright Julius,? the queen said. She got out of bed and. like Julius. drank from her cup of water. Refreshed, she said, ?What is the matter to discuss???Lysandra,? and as he said the name the queen flinched slightly. ?I know that she is not your daughter, but as queen and my wife you must treat her as your own,? he continued. The Queen was silent, so Julius continued to talk, ?Gwen, the princess is going to turn eighteen in a week's time and she is not yet married. We must think of her future and the future of the realm.??So you mean to marry her off to a Lord?s son?? Gwen asked. She was upset at talking about Julius? children, but she thought it best not to complain directly.?Yes,? Julius responded, ?and her birthday celebration is the perfect time to do it.? He grabbed a hold of her hand and rubbed them slowly with a slight smile. ?Five-hundred Sikiş hikayeleri (http://hikayesokagi.com/) years ago the great Conqueror, Octavius, completed his conquest. The Lords of the land are all coming together to this city to pay respect to their Emperor and honor their gods in the high temple.?Julius paused for a minute, but Gwen did not speak, her mouth ajar. Julius continued, ?This day happens to coincide with Lysandra?s birthday, and with every Lord and his children coming to the celebration there is no doubt that we can find a match.?Gwen shuttered at we. She did not want to be a part of this, but she sighed. ?I suppose that you want me to make a suggestion as to which house we should make a stronger alliance within marriage?? Gwen asked with her head tilted.*?Indeed. I don?t want to be clueless as I make my decision for the marriage of my daughter in the hands of the Council, who are wise in their crafts and yet dull in marriage ? said Julius. He walked over to the gray cloak on the bed.?But she does have a choice in the matter?? Gwen inquired.*This question surprised Julius, but it made him happy that his wife was having more of an interest in his children. ?Of course,? he said, ?I make an offer and she accepts or denies that offer.? Julius turned back to his cloak. He pulled his white nightgown over his head making himself naked in the room. Julius was slightly muscular with only a little muscle showing in his arms, but his chest was flat with neither muscle nor fat.*?That?s good,? Gwen said looking down at Julius, a bit distracted by her husband. She looked back to his eyes, with red coming to her cheeks, she added, ?That you are giving her this choice.? Like Julius, Gwen took off her identical white nightgown, revealing her naked form. Her breasts were firm and stood upright, not drooping down, and their size could comfortably fit a grasping hand. The nipples were perked up, partly from the cold morning air, and a slight dark pink. Metal piercing went through each nipple. What was most curious of all, however, was the markings on her body, which were all black and gray. The first marking was off a flower under her left breast. Her other marking was on her right hip which was a multitude of various kinds of flowers.*Julius smiled and made a quick glance at her, but continued the conversation, ?As I was saying, I need your help, Gwen,? he took her hand again, ?What suggestions for a match is Lys???Many of the lords are either fools or people that I do not fully trust,? she began. Julius moved his hand up her arm to her shoulder as she said her words. ?And their sons are worse. Even as children, you could tell their devilish behavior. Always picking on the boys who are slightly younger than them. Those sons of Lords will break Lsy before their first child.??And that, my dear wife, is why I need you,? Julius said in a soft voice. His hand moved from her shoulder to one of her breasts. He massaged her breast and said, ?Surely there is not one good boy for my daughter??Gwen bit the side of her mouth from the touch of Julius. Her hand moved to his cock which like her husband's hand on her breast fit her hand well too. She stroked back and forth and said, ?There is one boy. The son of Lord Blackthorne. Erotik hikaye (http://hikayesokagi.com/) A nobleman it has been said he is, even though he is only nineteen years of age.??Then it is him who I will propose to the council and her Lsy,? Julius said, slightly out of breath.*?You know, Julius,? Gwen said. She stopped stroking, but her hand was still on his cock. ?Every one of the council will recommend their own son, no matter how old. If you already made a decision. What use is the council? You are the emperor.? As she finished speaking, she continued to stroke, but slower.?A good emperor does not act alone,? Julius responded, ?he does not forsake the opinion of his closest advisor unless he is sure they have gone mad or have betrayed him. If I forsake to at least listen to the council, then I shall be on the path, not as an emperor but as a tyrant.??This talk of politics at the beginning of the day bores me. Come let us have breakfast. We can have our fun later,? she added the last part with a wink. They laughed, dressed with the clothes the maids left, and left the bed chambers.Castle Blacharnae was a magnificent palace. No room was empty: either of people or of art. There was always some guard and some painting watching, making sure no one dared attack the emperor in his home. The palace was also always lit and had a homely feel with the light of big candles hung upon the stone walls between each painting of a King or battle long ago. The ground was covered by a red carpet made of wool from the ancient civilization south of the continent of Kor. The carpet warmed the otherwise cold stone floor.But the most magnificent room, save the great throne room, was the dining hall. There in the back of the room, a great table was elevated above all the other tables. Chairs were only on the side facing the doorway and one chair, in the middle, stood out from the rest with an instructure design made fit for the Emperor. Most days the Emperor and the Queen would entertain different guests or knights at the great table. No two people sat at the table each day. But this day Julius did not want any knight to dine with him, nor were there any great guests. This day he wanted his own family to eat breakfast with, which they have not done, all together, in months which Julius regretted.*?Marcus,? Julius said to a man of twenty who was talking with a group of men in a loud voice. ?Lysandra,? he added to girls in another group talking together across the hall, ?come here!.?Marcus came first, the firstborn son of Julius, and heir to the throne of the Kor Empire. He was much like his father, except he was a tad shorter and a rough beard was on his face while Julius was clean-shaven (much to his agitation, but he respected the opinion of the Queen). Marcus? hair was brown like his father's and had grown out to his shoulders. He had the look of a Prince. He had on a green cloak with the crescent symbol of House Octavion in silver color on his chest, with brown pants tucked in his cloak, and a gray belt.Lsyandra came second. He resembled more of her mother which she had no memory of than that of her father. Her face was perfectly symmetrical with her blue eyes* Her hair flowed down her back completely straight, no signs of any curls. She had the same brown hair as her father with some strands of auburn visible (which was her mother?s hair). The dress she wore was a dark blue, with no other markings of them, and in her ears were earrings of a flower which were mostly blocked by her hair.