PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : The Girl Who Knocked

admin
17 Şubat 2024, 17:44
It all began with a knock on the front door. Pulling myself up from the couch, I limped over and opened it. On my porch stood a girl who looked, at a guess, maybe sixteen or seventeen. A large gym bag sat beside her.My visitor looked rather worse for wear. Her brown hair was limp and matted. Her clothes were dirty and appeared to have been slept in for a few nights. Only her piercing green eyes seemed to have any life in them.?May I help you?? I asked, puzzled by who this could be.?Are you Paul Tilman?? she asked.The girl sounded nervous, her voice quivering a little as she spoke.?No, I am not,? I told her, ?I bought this house from Mr. Tilman two years ago.?Her face fell.?Oh shit, no. All this way for nothing,? she groaned, looking ready to cry.?What do you want with him?? I asked, now concerned as well as puzzled.?I think he?s my biological father. At least that?s what I figured out using papers from my mom?s estate. I was hoping to get help from him.??I still have contact info for the real estate agent he used for the sale. I can see if she knows where he went. That might be a start.?She lit up a little at that.?Could you? Please? I basically have nothing right now. No money, no home, nothing. All Mom left me was bills and an apartment I couldn?t afford. The landlord evicted me as soon as the funeral was over.??Come on in. I?ll see what I can do for you.??Really?? she said, clearly surprised.?Really. For starters, would you like a shower? I?ll dig up something clean for you to wear, too. I?m Evan Forsyth.?The girl started giggling, clearly a bit stunned at this turn of events.?I?m Rebecca Martin. Most just call me, ?Becky?,? she responded, perking up.?Nice to meet you, Becky. I?ll make some calls while you clean up.?The agent did not know much. Paul Tilman was married and the couple had moved to the US to pursue career opportunities. That was about all she could tell me. A couple neighbours I reached said much the same. I searched on places like LinkedIn and Facebook but turned up nothing that seemed likely.When Becky emerged from the bathroom, she was a different person. Her hair now hung straight and clean down her back, a mane of gorgeous dark brown. I could now see that she was quite pretty, especially with those bright green eyes gazing out from under her bangs. She also looked a bit older. I revised my estimate of Becky?s age up to maybe as high as twenty.?Wow, you clean up nice,? I blurted out, almost immediately regretting it.Becky giggled and blushed rather than getting upset.?Thank you. And thanks for the shower and clothes. I feel better already. Did you learn anything??I sighed and told her, ?Paul Tilman and his wife moved to the US, to California. That?s about all anyone could tell me. LinkedIn came up empty, too. There?s a lot of Paul Tilmans, but none that matched the profile of having moved from Eversham to California about two years ago.?From the look on Becky?s face, I could sense her heart sinking.?I guess I really am all by myself. Fuck,? the young woman spat out.I walked over and put a hand on her shoulder.?No, you?re not. I live alone in a three-bedroom house, which means I have two unused bedrooms. How about you move into one of them? At least until you get on your feet.?The young woman was speechless for a moment.?Oh my God, for real? You would do that?? she finally said, astonishment in her voice, ?I mean, I can?t pay rent or anything. Not yet.??We can deal with that later,? I told her, ?I used to own a business in town and have connections in the community. Maybe I can help you find work. What experience do you have???I did finish high school. I worked cash in a store for about a year, then staffed the phones and took orders at a lawn care company. That?s about it.?I nodded.?Customer service experience is good,? I commented, ?there?s always businesses looking for that.??Look, I can?t pay you, but can I at least help around the house?? Becky asked, the light back in her eyes, ?Cut the grass, clean, do dishes, that sort of thing. I can even cook. Mom taught me.?I smiled and told her, ?That would be perfect. I have chronic health problems due to injuries from a car crash. That?s why I sold my business and retired young. I have to hire out a lot of the house and yard work. Maybe you taking over that work is enough rent for now. Maids and lawn care workers don?t come cheap.?Becky yelped happily and threw her arms around me in a big, tight hug. I hugged her back, trying not to enjoy the feel of a young female body against mine too much.?Can I do some laundry?? she asked after we let go of each Sex hikayeleri (http://hikayeokuma.com/) other.?Sure. My house is now yours. If you need to buy fresh clothes, I can spot you some cash, too. There?s a Giant Tiger and a Value Village in a plaza not far from here.??Thank you so much. This is not what I came for, but it is much more than I expected,? my new housemate said, ?Thank you, Evan. Thank you so much.?I shrugged and smiled at her.?I wasn?t looking for a housemate, either, but somehow I think this is going to be good for us both.?I had lived alone for nearly a decade since my divorce, so I was actually a bit unsure about sharing digs again. However, I figured that this arrangement would probably be temporary and short-term. I could not see a woman of her age wanting to crash with a guy on the edge of fifty for long. However long it lasted, though, I could at least enjoy having some company.I awoke to the sound of rain the next morning. My bad leg was throbbing, and I felt a migraine looming. For a while, I lay still, considering whether to remain in bed. That?s often how I dealt with the rough days. Then I remembered Becky and realized that she might need help finding stuff for breakfast.Dragging myself out of bed, I grabbed a cane and limped to the kitchen. Only when I saw the young woman standing by the coffee maker did I realize I was wearing only a pair of boxer shorts. My morning habit of not bothering with clothes until I absolutely had to was going to have to change in these new circumstances. At least I didn?t have morning wood.I took some comfort from the fact that my new housemate was not exactly overdressed either. Becky wore just panties and a rather threadbare t-shirt. As ragged as her attire was, it drew my eye with a camel toe and visible nipple bumps.?Good morning. Found everything?? I asked, giving her a welcoming smile.?I think so. This coffee machine is similar to the one Mom had and I found instant oatmeal in the cupboard. You look like hell, though.??I mentioned my health issues. I suffer from chronic pain due to the crash. Bad weather like this seems to aggravate things.??Oh no, I?m sorry. Are you going to be okay??I sighed and shrugged.?Let?s just say I won?t be in your hair much today. I will likely just pop a Naproxen and crash in the den or living room for a while until it kicks in.?Becky smiled.?Maybe I can keep you company. I?m just going to wash and inventory all the clothes I have. Then if the weather breaks, I will head down to the stores you mentioned to see what I can find. ?An hour later, I was relaxing in the den and contemplating a return to my bed. Downstairs, I could hear the washer running. Becky appeared at the door, now wearing denim cutoffs and a tank top. The outfit looked nice, even a bit sexy, on her but was at least less revealing than her sleepwear.?Need a coffee or anything?? she asked.?I?m good for now. How?s the laundry going???I have a lot of shopping to do. Threw out a bunch of stuff. Being homeless just for a couple months took a real toll on what I had.??There?s cash in the drawer nearest the kitchen door. Probably a couple hundred. That should get you started. If I felt better, I would come along and put it on my card.??For those stores, a couple hundred should be a good start, I think. I need something that looks nice for interviews. And pyjamas or nighties of some kind. Sorry I kind of showed myself off this morning.?I snorted.?Fear not. I was equally guilty of immodesty, I think.?Becky sat on the little couch in the corner across from my chair.?Evan, I want to thank you again. I am a bit surprised at you taking in a total stranger. What if I rob you or scam you or something??I considered my answer, then told her, ?You seemed legitimately destitute and in despair. I guess I am just too nice a person to think someone like that is faking. And, let?s face it, you?re also taking a risk accepting my help. What if I am a serial rapist or pimp you out to my buddies or something??Becky chuckled, but also nodded.?Point taken. I do have a question about our relationship, Evan. Is there ? do you expect me to sleep with you at some point??I raised my eyebrows. The question seemed a legitimate one. After all, I was a middle-aged man who had offered help and a room to a young woman. A lot of guys in that position would take advantage of the situation.?It is not expected, no. I am here to help you get on your feet, not get you into bed. Not saying that you are not attractive, but I am not the kind of guy who puts that kind of price on giving help. Your ?rent? is purely Sikiş hikayeleri (http://hikayeokuma.com/) helping with the house and yard work.??Thank you. I was worrying a bit about it before you got up this morning.??That?s happened to you before, I take it? Guys expecting sex in return for helping you???It has. My old boss at the lawn care company ?helped? me a lot but expected me to be his ?sugarbaby? in return.??And you did it??My housemate looked a bit embarrassed.?I did. He had some ... rather specific demands, too. Things I would never do again but did because I felt that I had to.?She looked downcast, even close to tears.?I guess I don?t have to tell you that I am no virgin,? she went on, ?I lost that at sixteen. There have been a bunch of guys since, most of them exploiting my circumstances to get my body. A few outright rapes even. Sex became just a thing I did to get stuff. I finally decided that enough was enough and have been celibate for a few months now.??I?m sorry to hear this,? I told her, ?Guys can be assholes where sex is concerned, I guess. I?ve probably been one myself before but I promise, my kindness to you is just that. It?s not a ploy to get laid. And I hope you eventually find someone who will help you actually enjoy sex and get what you want from it.?We were silent for a moment, then the laundry stopped.?Got to go look after the wash,? Becky said, ?Call me if you want me to bring you anything. I will take care of lunch. I found some stuff in your cupboards that I can use to make something nice.??Thanks, Becky. I am starting to like having you around already.?As it turned out, her arrival was more fortuitous than I expected. My relapse of that day stretched out into the next few days. I had a string of medical appointments, new drugs, and a lot of time spent resting in bed or the den chair.Becky rose to the occasion. She arranged transportation for appointments, since I couldn?t drive in my condition and she did not have a license. She took over the cooking and even acted as something of a nurse for me. It was far more than I had expected when I offered Becky the use of my spare room, but I was very grateful for her presence.I awoke one morning as things were starting to improve to find my cock rock hard and in need of some erotic release. A vague memory of an erotic dream lingered at the edge of my consciousness. I figured it was mostly just me feeling better and getting my libido back. That was heartening, at least.Wrapping my fingers around my shaft, I began to slowly move my hand up and down. The feeling of arousal began to increase. I moved my hips a little in a fucking motion, treating my fist as a pussy.?Oh shit!? gasped a female voice.I sat up in shock to see Becky standing in the door with a coffee and my morning pills. Her face was beet red. She wore a neat, slightly sheer, white blouse with a navy skirt that was a little too short. It was probably the nicest I had seen my new housemate dress.?Sorry. Figured I had the time and privacy,? I told her.Smiling, Becky put the mug and pills on the dresser. Then she came over and sat on the edge of the bed.?Maybe you?d like some help with that?? my housemate said softly.The young woman smiled at me. She slowly, lightly ran a finger along the shaft of my cock.?You?re kidding,? I gasped, while thoroughly enjoying the touch.?I?m not. I?ve given handjobs before. Lie down.??But, um, our conversation about sex? About me not expecting you to pay with sex??Becky smiled.?It?s okay. I want to do this and it is not about ?paying? you. If it makes you feel better, I want to do it.?Still not entirely sure about this, I sighed and did as she asked. Becky took my cock in her fingers and gently massaged it.?Maybe some visual stimulation would help, eh,? she said, her voice soft and sultry.Becky unbuttoned her blouse. It fell open to reveal that she was braless. Her tits were a nice size for her body, round, and firm. Big nipples surrounded by minimal aureoles tipped them. As I drank in that sight, Becky stood and dropped her skirt.?What do you think?? she asked, striking a pose in just bikini briefs.?Lovely. You are quite beautiful, Becky.?My housemate sat back down. She lightly massaged my cock, then wrapped them around the shaft to begin a slow, gently tugging. A bit nervous and still in shock from this turn of events, I raised my hand and touched her left breast. The flesh was smooth and firm under my fingers.?Go ahead,? Becky encouraged me, ?I like you touching me.?She alternated between jerking me off and lightly caressing me. I explored her breasts Erotik hikaye (http://hikayeokuma.com/) with my hand. Taking a nipple between thumb and forefinger, I gently rubbed it between them. The little bud became hard between my fingers.?Shit, now I am getting aroused, too,? the young woman hissed.Still stroking me with her left hand, Becky slid her right into her panties. From the way her fingers moved inside, I could tell she was playing with her pussy. The sight of my housemate pleasuring both herself and me got me even hornier. It was perhaps the most aroused I had felt in a very long time.Finally, Becky stopped for a moment and removed her panties. Her pubic hair was an unruly tangle of dark brown between her thighs. Smiling, my housemate lay alongside me on the bed. Her left hand went back to work on my cock, while she used her right to stroke her vulva and rub her clit.?Here it comes,? I gasped.My orgasm made my body twitch and my eyes snap shut. Thick white blobs of cum sprayed over my lower belly, then tailed to a steady drip of cream into my pubes. I opened my eyes and looked at Becky. She smiled, then rolled onto her back. Spreading her thighs, my housemate began rubbing her pussy with vigour. Moments later, she was moaning and quivering from her own climax.Her own need satisfied, Becky snuggled up against me. She planted a light kiss on my cheek, then my lips.?How?s that feel?? she asked.?Much, much better. Thank you. How about you???Best sex I?ve had in ? maybe ever.??Barely qualifies as sex,? I commented, ?Just you giving me a handjob while you masturbate.??I enjoyed giving another person an orgasm, Evan. That alone is a big change for me.?She moved down my body and licked up some of my cum.?Taste good?? I asked, giggling.?Yes. Maybe I should make it a blowjob next time.?I looked her in the eye.?Are you sure you want to go down this road, Becky???No. But it felt so good that I?m not necessarily going to put the brakes on, either.??Okay. Fair enough. Thanks again. I really have not felt that good in a while.?My housemate kissed me, then rolled to look at my clock.?Shit, I have to be going. I have a couple job interviews lined up. That?s why I dressed up.?Becky got out of bed and quickly dressed. After putting my pills and coffee within reach, she kissed me once more, then left. For a while, I just lay there trying to make up my mind if what happened was real or a dream.Maybe Becky had healing hands. Or at least having someone care for me was helping in my healing. Either way, I felt alive and energetic for the first time since the day of Becky?s arrival. My housemate was surprised when she came home to a clean house with the dishes done.The next day, still feeling better, I attended the board meeting of a local foundation. I had been a director since before the crash but had missed meetings a lot recently due to health. When I returned home, I was greeted by the delicious smell of something cooking in the kitchen.?Wow, what are you making today, Betty Crocker?? I cracked as I entered.Becky was sitting at the kitchen table while a timer ticked away on the oven. A small cake from the bakery down on the street corner sat on the table. My housemate looked beautiful, perhaps more than ever. She wore a sleeveless white sundress with a light floral print on it. The neckline was scooped fairly low, exposing some cleavage. Her hair was tied back in a long ponytail, putting the spotlight on her pretty face.?Lasagna. A favorite of mine,? Becky responded.?What?s the occasion???I turn twenty today,? she explained with a grin, ?And I got offers from two out of three interviews. I start next Monday as the order clerk for Bascomb?s Electrical Supply.??Happy birthday! And congratulations on the job,? I said with a smile, ?you should have told me about your birthday sooner. I could have picked up a gift or some flowers or something.?Becky stood and walked over to me. She slipped her arms around me and lightly touched her lips to mine. I hugged her back, not sure what brought about this display of affection.?You have given me the best gift already, Evan. I am alive, I have a roof over my head, and I have you as a friend. Now I even have a job.??Not sure what I have done counts as a gift so much as an act of caring. In the end, it proved pretty beneficial to me, too. Never expected when I offered you a room that I would end up needing your help as a nurse.?Becky shook her head, ?You gave me so much more, though. If you had turned me away, Evan, I might never have turned twenty. I was in so much despair, so lost in my grief and suffering, that I might have just died. Not necessarily as a deliberate suicide but I might have just given up and let Death have his way with me like so many other guys. You saved my life, Evan. I am convinced of that and I have vowed never to let myself sink that low again.?