PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : The Nineteenth Hole

admin
17 Şubat 2024, 17:44
Barry and Dean finished playing eighteen holes, having a few wobbly pops from the beer cart girl along the way. The little blonde college girl was a hottie, with her boob-filled crop top, daisy duke shorts, and pretty smile. They had tipped well after getting to see her ass when she reached into the cart and her boobs jiggle freely when she laughed at their bad jokes.In the clubhouse they had a few more, discussing the little blonde and then their wives. Barry complained about how his wife had no interest anymore and how his bedroom has been dead for over a year already. Dean nodded in understanding, then told him things were better than ever at his house after a similar situation.He explained that they had a long talk and began making changes to get things exciting again, such as going to hotels, buying lingerie and a few sex toys, and doing some role-play.?Donna gets really worked up when we pretend she comes home from fucking another guy and telling me about it,? Dean chuckled. ?Gets me fucking going, too. Sometimes we talk about her being shared?two guys at once. She really likes that one.??No shit? You going to do it???Ha, maybe one day if she really wants to. I?m up for it.??Phew, Sex hikayeleri (http://isexhikaye.com/) you are a lucky bastard to have a wife that?s still feeling it. Wish mine was interested in something. I brought it up in bed once, she nearly broke my dick jumping off of me.?The drive to Dean?s house was full of similar conversations, ranging from the little blonde?s cute ass to their desire for more sex, and when they arrived Dean invited Barry to come in for another beer before heading home. Barry checked the time and agreed, knowing his wife wasn?t expecting him for at least another hour.Donna heard the car pull into the driveway and checked herself in the hallway mirror. With her hair and makeup done, the new lingerie, and high-top leather boots she looked great. She was hoping Dean would find her as sexy and exciting as she felt, and had a new fantasy story to tell him. She had been horny and aroused all afternoon thinking about it, and had got herself off once reading the erotic stories she was researching. She hadn?t known so many men liked sharing their wives and watching them fuck other men, and since Dean had started talking about it she found herself in a constant state Sikiş hikayeleri (http://isexhikaye.com/) of arousal.Donna calmed her nerves and went into the family room, kneeling on the armchair with her exposed bum facing the hallway. He would see her as soon as he walked in and giggled nervously when she heard the door open.Dean and Barry froze in the hallway, glancing at each other and then back at Donna. Her big, firm ass was on full display, and both were hard in an instant. Dean smiled and put his finger to his lips, gesturing for Barry to stay quiet, and closed the door.?Hello, honey,? Donna called out. ?I hope you brought some company home.?She giggled quietly as the role-play began, not realizing that Barry was there. Dean and Barry slipped their shoes off and approached Donna, with Dean putting his hands on her ass.?You look fucking hot, my little slut.?He had found that she enjoyed his dirty talk now, urging him to tell her how slutty she was.?I am hot,? she replied in a sexy voice. ?For some cock.??Yeah, you want some cock, do you??He took his hands away and gestured to Barry. He moved closer and grabbed her ample cheeks, giving them a squeeze.?Yes,? she teased. ?I wish you Erotik hikaye (http://isexhikaye.com/) had two so I could suck you and fuck you at the same time.?Barry couldn?t help himself and moved one hand between her thighs, running his fingers over her wet cunt, and Dean smiled and nodded.?You?re so fucking wet, my little slut. You must really want to be shared.?Barry slipped two fingers under the material and into her pussy, making her gasp and start moving her hips.Oh, yes,? she moaned. ?One for my pussy and one for my mouth.?Dean slowly undressed while standing behind Barry, the sight of him fingering her pussy and rubbing her ass getting him hard as a rock.?I want to watch someone fuck you,? he told her, tapping Barry on the shoulder. ?Then fuck you after.??Oh, yes,? she moaned. ?I want to do that, too. I want you to fuck me after another cock has been in me.?Donna was highly aroused, by both the talk and with how his fingers felt. They seemed thicker and touched her in different places, and she wondered if her imagination was playing tricks on her.Dean put his hand on her head, pushing her forehead into the chair, and Barry reluctantly slipped his fingers out and stepped back. Dean took his place, pulling the material aside to expose her juicy pout, and stuck his thumb into her. His finger rubbed against her clit while the thumb fucked her.?Here?s a little cock for you,? he growled.?Ooh, something bigger would be better,? she replied with a giggle.