PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Justin and Ava

admin
17 Şubat 2024, 22:00
I can?t believe I?m actually here. I thought to myself as I glanced around the ballroom. Hah, ballroom. There?s nothing fancy about this party. The leather on my costume started to feel uncomfortable as I tried to make a bee-line for the bathroom. Why I decided to dress up as Cat Woman was still a mystery to me. The strobe lights bounced off of every surface in the room from Superman?s cape to Wolverine?s claws. Music was blasting and the crowd was bouncing with energy.

I joined the end of the line for the women?s bathroom and took out my cell phone.

Jessica:
Where are you?

Me:
Bathroom, meet me outside.

I slid my phone back into my knee high boots and started towards the door when all the lights went out. I gasped sharply and looked around frantically. Everyone whipped out their cell phones in attempt to find their friends. Everyone shouted and screamed, a few drunk guys in Storm Trooper costumes started crying. I took out my cell phone and tried to light the way towards the door?where the fuck is the door? Shit.

Jessica:
OMG Ava are you okay???

Me:
Yeah I?m good, are you? WTH is going on?

Jessica:
IDK but I?m so freaked out. Let?s just go.

Then the lights flickered back on and there was a sigh of relief from the crowd. The stereo system booted back up and within seconds music started blaring from the speakers again and the crowd reflected the sound right back. I let out a quick sigh and started for the door again.

?Ava!?

I turned around to see the slightly-shorter-than-me-but-still-looks-like-me-twin Cat Woman, ?Jess, why did we even come here?? I laughed as we turned towards the door together.

?You wanted to remember!? she exclaimed.

?I did not.? I snorted, ?Why would I want to come to a comic book rave?!?

Jessica stopped when we got outside the club and nodded her head, ?That?s why.?

I followed her line of sight and my heart dropped. ?Of course.? I muttered. He was tall, lean and pretty much gorgeous.

?Batman, just like you said.? Ava whispered to me.

?Of course.? I muttered again as I stared him down. He hasn?t seen me yet and I wanted it to stay that way. I started walking in the opposite direction he was-

?Ava!!?

Shit.

?Oh hey Justin.? I said unenthusiastically. (Sorry, I?m just going to use your name, it?d be weird if I used anyone else?s; you?ll see why.)

?Ava, wow? What are you doing here?? he said as he jogged over to Jessica and I.

?What, do you not expect me to be at a club?? I retorted.

?No?no?? he said softly as he looked me up and down, ?I just didn?t expect you to look this? hot.? he said as he stepped closer.

?So I?m not hot.?

Sex hikayeleri (http://hikayemarket.com/) ?Ava?? he sighed. His deep blue eyes met mine and I stood up straighter. Justin?s been my best friend through everything. I had a crush on him for the longest time, but it never went anywhere. After high school, we ended up going in two different directions, only texting every once in a while. We lost touch. I didn?t stop thinking about him though; how his blue eyes looked so amazing when he wore black, how his tall figure attracted me so much, how his big hands felt on my skin, how his soft his lips were, how he was there for me through every single problem I had; including other guys.

?I gotta go.? I said softly and stepped back as he stepped closer to me. At this point, Jessica had gone to the curb to flag down a cab.

?We both know that?s not true.? he whispered. His body was up against mine; which was up against the wall. His arms wrapped around my waist and his hands fell to the back of my legs; our eyes still locked on each other.

?I??

?C?mon Ava. Let?s go get some coffee?or something.? he whispered as he leaned in closer, his lips hovering above mine. His hands caressed the leather on my ass and my hands unconsciously stroking his arms, his hard, muscular arms. I nodded my head gently and he took my hand in his. He led me back to his car and waved off his friends, ?I?ll see you guys at the loft.?

I looked over at Jessica. Her eyes wide she nodded at me and gave me a thumbs up. I rolled my eyes, stupid Jessica. I looked at the back of Justin?s costume, the black spandex of the Batman costume made his butt look better than it did before.

He opened the car door and led me inside. I slid in the passenger seat and he shut the door behind me. I sighed and watched him walk around the front of the car into the drivers? seat. ?You ready?? he said with a smile.

?Ready as I?ll ever be.? I replied. What was I getting myself into? He put the car into drive and pulled away from the mad crowds of the club. He turned the radio up and the heater on then turned right away from the busy city.

?Where are you going?? I asked confused, ?Isn?t the coffee shop the other way??

?Who said we were going to the coffee shop?? he smirked.

Shit. I hate that smirk.

We drove for about 5 minutes without talking and I started to forget what was happening. I watched as the old apartments passed by the window, flickers of orange light every once in a while from the street lamps. I loved the city, but I loved being at home even more. Sometimes all I wanted was to be alone, other times, I wanted to be surrounded by people.

?So why Cat Woman??

?What?? I said startled, ?Oh, uh? I don?t know. The black, the leather, the feline-ness? I guess it just suits me.?

?Kind of.? he shrugged.

?What Sikiş hikayeleri (http://hikayemarket.com/) do you mean kind of?? I asked as he pulled up in the grass in front of a large oak tree.

?I guess I saw you as more of an Elektra or Mystique.? he said as he parked the car and turned off the ignition. ?Yeah, Mystique??

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. The streets were empty, given it was a little past midnight. He parked in front of the lake? I have no idea what he?s going for right now. ?So, uh, coffee??

He turned towards me in his seat and locked his eyes on mine, ?Nah, maybe another night.?

?Then what do you want to do??

He climbed out of the drivers? seat and stood next to the tree. Turning around, he motioned me to join him. Oh boy. I got out of the car and stood in front of him. ?I don?t get it.? I said.

He leaned with his back against the tree and took my hands, pulling me closer to him, ?You?ll get it.? he whispered. He laid my hands on his waist and let his hands rest gently on my ass.

I stood up straight and looked into his eyes, ?I?um??

He pulled me closer, his lips meeting mine. At first, I didn?t move, but his arms around my lower back pulled me in closer and my lips moved with his. I wanted to pull back, I couldn?t do this, but I didn?t want to stop. My body pressed up against his, I could feel him hardening and I gently pulled my lips away from his. I looked down and he blushed. ?You have that effect on me.? He smiled.

?Really?? I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

He nodded, gently moving his hips against mine. I leaned in and licked his lips softly while moving my hips in motion with his. I wanted him. I wanted him to have me, I wanted to have him. He was my best friend and I couldn?t lose that, but the grinding of our hips argued against that.

He grabbed me hard and guided me by my hips, grinding himself against me. I wanted him, I wanted to feel his hard cock inside me.

?Stand up and bend over, babe.? he said barely audible.

Without hesitation, I pulled away from him and bent over the hood of the car. I parted my legs slightly and looked back at him still leaning against the tree. He licked his lips and began towards me. Slowly he stroked my ass and kissed it softly. I let out a silent moan and watched him continue. He pulled aside the leather that was tightly hugging my curves that revealed a black thong underneath, stained with a wet pool from my pussy. I was soaked and ready for him and he knew it. He raised an eyebrow at me at the sight.

?You have that effect on me.? I winked at him.

He smiled and licked my pussy slowly, I let out a slow moan. His tongue darted deep inside of me and I moaned louder, spreading my ass cheeks for him to go deeper. He flicked his tongue over my clit and I moaned loud, not caring who heard. I pulled his head deeper into my ass and pulled his hair. He licked and sucked and I moaned louder and louder. He bit gently on my clit and I moaned loud, arching Erotik hikaye (http://hikayemarket.com/) my back and gripping the hood of the car I came all over his tongue.

Sliding his fingers into me slowly he stood up and leaned over on me, ?Let?s go somewhere, Ava.? he whispered.

?Your place.? I said while biting my lip. He slid his fingers out of me and I eagerly sucked on it, tasting my own pussy on his fingers made me hornier than I already was. He stood up straight and we both climbed into the car.

Turning on the ignition, he started backing out onto the road and heading towards his loft. I rubbed my pussy through the leather and watched him drive. Then I reached over and rubbed his cock slowly through his black cotton shorts.

?Fuck Ava.? he adjusted in his seat, ?Just your touch could make me cum.?

I rubbed faster, loving the feeling of his hard cock in my hand. I wanted it in me, in my mouth, in my pussy. I wanted him to make love to me like he never made love to anyone else before. I slid my hand in his shorts and rubbed him hard and slow. He let out a low groan that made my pussy crave his cock even more. I spit on my hand and rubbed it all over his cock, spreading the precum that was forming on the tip of his cock with my thumb.

We pulled up in his driveway and he turned off the ignition. He leaned over and kissed me hard, our tongues battling each other. My hand still grasping his cock, he slid his hand to my breasts, rubbing his fingers over my erect nipples that showed through the tight leather.

?Inside.? he muttered in between a kiss. We got out of the car and he fumbled for his keys as I licked and sucked on his neck. The door slid open and we stumble inside, our hands all over each other?s body. We made it a few steps inside, he kicked the door shut and pushed me down on the couch. First taking off my boots, he began to undress me, hunger and lust filling his eyes. I did the same to him, first sliding off his shirt revealing his perfect, muscular body.

He unzipped me of the leather costume and I of his. I took in his gorgeous image as my hands explored his body. I kissed his chest as he started undoing my lace bra. ?Bed.? I said as I felt the bra fall from my shoulders. He picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist and licked my hardened nipples as we made our way to the bedroom.

He dropped me on the bed. Looking at him standing above me, I rubbed my breasts slowly, gently playing with my nipples as he dropped his shorts. I pulled him down on top of me, biting his lip and licking his tongue. His erect cock rubbed against my soaking wet pussy. I looked down and grasped his cock in my hand-

?Do we need a condom?? he said quickly. I looked into his beautiful eyes and shook my head no as I slid him into me slowly. I let out a small moan as he slowly pushed himself inside of me. Feeling him stretching and filling me made me want him more.

?Harder, baby.? I moaned. He kept with the slow motion, letting me adjust to his size. ?God Justin, please, harder.? I moaned louder, desperately. Then he thrust his hips hard against mine, his cock inside me as deep as it could be. I arched my back, moaning loudly and gripping the sheets of the bed.