PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : sexual need

admin
17 Şubat 2024, 22:36
Chapter 1

She never felt like this for somebody. She needed his touch, like a druggie needed one last fix. She needed to feel his touch in all her most intimate places. His strong hands caressing her curves, his lips kissing trails down her naked body. It was a primal urge to be used by him like no human should be used. As she looked up his eyes met hers for the first time. In that instant she knew he needed her with a need that matched hers. She stood up from the chair she was in and walked towards him. She knew that she looked amazing, in a black dress that dipped to her belly button, the hem just covering her round, juicy ass.

He couldn?t help but stare at her as she walked towards him. That dress did her phenomenal figure wonders hugging her curves and showing the best amount of skin. The spike heels she wore made her legs like they stretched for miles. She finally reached him and his cock was rock hard ready to impale her in every hole she had. ?Hi? she said with the sweetest voice. It sounded like sweet honey on a beautiful summer day. ?My name is Melody? She smiled a smile that made my cock so much harder, I didn?t think that was even possible but oh it was. ?Hi my name is Michael? I gave her my best doctor smile. ?Can I get you a drink?? I asked her. Melody nodded and replied ?champagne please? So I went over to the bar and ordered our drinks.

Melody knew she was going home with him tonight. The way he made her tight pussy heat up was incredible. She watched him walked away to get some drinks and couldn?t help but stare at his nice ass. He obviously worked out. You didn?t get a nice rounded ass by sitting around. As he came back she leaned back into a sexy pose. Her breast peaking out slightly, not enough to give Michael a full nipple shot but enough for him to wish his Sex hikayeleri (http://hikayesokagi.com/) mouth was sucking on it.

Michael didn?t know how much longer he could take this. That pose she?s in is making my cock twitch and ache like no other he thought to himself.

Melody saw the lust in Michaels eyes as he handed her the champagne he had gotten her. He was trying to make small talk and get to know her, she didn?t want that she want him to bed her over and slam that hard cock into her tight hole and make her cum so hard that she squirted. She stood up and grabbed his hand, even in 5 inch heels she was still shorter than him and with out heels she was 5?3. Melody lead him to the door and to her car. They didn?t make it to her jag.

Michael took advantage of the dark as Melody took him to her car. He twirled her around and pushed his lips to her. Tasting the sweet champagne. Oh she was so good. She didn?t hesitate, Melody kissed him right back with just as much fire. His hand went right for them perky tits that he?s been wanting for the past hour. Her nipple was so hard as he rolled it in between his fingers and pulled it. She was moaning into his mouth and kissing him harder.

Melody was getting so hot and wet as Michael played with her nipples. She needed his cock so bad. She pulled away from the kiss and Michaels lips instantly went to her hard nipple. Sucking it and biting it. The pleasure was pure ecstasy. Her pussy juice was running down her thighs and her covered her ass. Melody opened her legs, ?Michael please fuck my pussy please I need your cock.? He smiled at her and continued to suck her hard swollen nipple. He traced his fingers down her tummy and to her thighs. ?oooooooo damn your wet? He dipped his fingers into her and brought his finger to her nipple, coated her nipple in Sikiş hikayeleri (http://hikayesokagi.com/) her sweet juice and sucked it off. And that?s all it took. She was cumming. Her hips rocking hard and she was fighting the urge not to scream to loud.

Michael pulled away from her nipple, and smiled so big. ?that was fucking amazing.? She Looked at him with a pure lustful look. Melody went for his pants unzipping them and letting his 11 ½ inch cock spring free. Her eyes got so huge and her mouth dropped. Than a smile that would make the devil look shy crawled across her face. ?Come her big boy? She opened her mouth and I slide my cock in her hot mouth. ?OOOOOOOOO damn Melody? I moaned as her lips wrapped around my thick cock. She bobbed her head up and down slowly taking a little more each time she went down. I started face fucking her hard. I held her head in place and slammed my cock down her throat, she looked up at me tears welling up in her eyes. I pulled my cock out and she laid on the ground and spread her legs into a full split ?fuck me now?. I was more than happy to oblige. I knelt down aiming my cock right for her hot fuck hole and said ?read or not her I come? she smile and took all my cock into her. I covered her mouth as she screamed in pleasure. Oh her pussy was so tight and wet.

As Melody watched this huge cock disappear into her hot snatch she never felt so much pleasure. He filled her up and hit that magic spot right in the front of her pussy. Her juice was flowing out her pussy right onto the ground and his cock as he pounded her hard. Michael reached down and rubbed her clit and he felt her pussy get tighter with joy. Michael continued to beat my pussy up slamming it in deeper and deeper making me scream in ecstasy. I didn?t care if the whole party heard me getting fucked now. Michael Erotik hikaye (http://hikayesokagi.com/) reached down and grabbed my bouncy tits and squeezed my nipples so hard all I could do was moan. ?Get on your hands and knees now? Michael ordered. He slapped my ass hard and slammed back into me causing me to bounce right off his cock. ?YES YES YES YES MICHAEL KEEP FUCKING MY TIGHT PUSSY DON?T STOP HHHHHHAAAARRRRDDDDDDEEEERRRRRR YES RIGHT THERE OH GOD YES IM CCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIII IIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! And for the first time Melody squirted. It was so hard and wet Michaels cock got squeezed out of her juicy cunt. He put his cock in between her ass cheeks and slid up and down them till Melody?s orgasm subsided. She turned around and started sucking his swollen cock and tasting all of her juices. ?MMMMMMMM yes baby just like that suck my cock oh yeah it feels so damn good MMMMMMMMMM? Michael grabbed her head and started face fucking her again and she loved every moment of it. ?OOOO IM GONNA CUM RIGGGHHHTTT NOOWWWWW FFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK? As Michael shot his loud down her throat she swallowed every drop and sucked wanting more of his yummy juice. ?Damn that was amazing? he said to her as she laid on the cold ground. It felt so good on her hot skin. Michael couldn?t help but admire that sweet pussy he just had his cock in. He bent down and licked it. ?mmmmm? melody moaned softly. ?you like that baby? yeah I do keep going? With that encouragement Michael started licking and sucking her little love button as her juices were flowing freely.
?:WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? Came a new voice. Michael popped his head up from Melody?s sweet thighs and was looked at the intrusion. It was Three guys and two girls. ?So this is what that screaming was?
TO BE CONTINUED

I ONLY WANT POSITIVE FEEDBACK IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY THAN DO NOT COMMENT. I DO THIS FOR ENJOYMENT AND WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE AND NOT HAVE IT RUINED BY OBNOXIOUS PEOPLE. SO PLEASE ONLY POSITVE AND CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISIM. THANK YOU.