PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Late Night Phone Call and First Meeting

admin
17 Şubat 2024, 23:59
Jenny called me at 10pm requesting a meeting to renegoiate the finance contract of her auto dealership. I asked her to meet me at my office after 7pm. Glancing at her watch, she realized that she was a little early, Sensing just how nervous she was, she started focusing on calming herself down.
There is something very sexual about the echo of high heels in an empty hall. Peaking, I see her coming; her form fitting suit with the mid thigh length skirt showing her curves, yet looking classy and professional. She looks like a woman that belongs at the head of a boardroom table. It?s not just her suit, it?s the way she carrys herself with such assertiveness, her jawline tight, with a firm determined look. She exudes a aura of power that is completely inconsistent with the sheer vulnerability of her situation.

As I opened the door I seen a tall, slim woman enter the room. Her hair was immaculately styled, her face adorned with light make-up that accentuated her cheeks and her soft complexion. I smell her perfume "ah, Opium" I thought to myself. That was one of my favorite perfumes for a woman. I shook her hand. It was as smooth as the silk shirt I was wearing. My mind was full of the thoughts of that soft touch on his bare skin. I looked towards her. Jenny's eyes were already fixed on my groin, watching as the front of my pants started to bulge.She had on a black mini skirt white blouse, high heels and nylons. As she sat down I noticed the black lace panties. I looked over the contract earlier. As she sat in the chair, I was eyeing her long slender thighs. I was watching her red lips as she licked her lips. Jenny started reading sections of the contract, she wanted to discuss. I was eyeing her every move, her breasts rising and falling as she breathed in and out. I walked behind her and placed my hands on her shoulders, as I did I looked down and could see her firm half revealed breasts under the white blouse she was wearing. " Is everything ok." she asked? " No it?s not." I replied I have a distraction on my mind and I cannot concentrate on the contract.

" Oh what is it," she asked in a coy voice knowing in her mind it was her that was distracting me from the work at hand? " It?s you, Jenny, your the distraction I can?t stop thinking about you, I think I need to get to know you better before I can make a decision. Can you stand up please." I asked her, as she slowly got up from the chair and turned round to face me. I placed my hand on her arm, I guided her to the boardroom and she sat the edge of the table. " Now lift your skirt," I asked her show me what I want to see. She lifted up her skirt over her thighs showing me the black lace panties and the nylons, she was wearing. " Is this what you want to see, sir." she asked?

" Yes, you should relax and let an experienced older man make love to you.? I replied.
She lifted one of her legs and I reached down and took hold of her ass with my large hand caressing her. We kissed for some time and it was affecting us both. My hard cock was pressing into her thigh, her panties were soaking wet. She laid down on the table, we continued kissing for a moment, then I raised up off her and slid my hands down and began removing her panties, sliding them off her butt gently. I gently rolled her over onto her stomach and pulled her back off the table. She stood there as I pulled her skirt and panties down and off. I tossed them aside and leaned in and kissed each of her ass cheeks. I started licking them and kissing my way upwards.

I reached around with my hand gently stroked my fingers towards her crotch. She pushed harder against my hand, urging me to reach her now very wet pussy. Just as I was about to find my goal she pushed my hand away. She turned around to face me looking straight into my eyes. I could see the intent etched into her expression. She had a cheeky smile on her face as she pushed me backwards away from her. Her eyes centered on the bulge in my pants.

Slowly she knelt in front of me, still looking deep into my eyes. She unzipped my pants freeing my pulsating cock. My long hard thick cock standing proud in front of him, urging for attention, seemingly pushing it?s way toward this woman. Gently she took hold of my pulsing cock and maneuvered it towards her mouth. Her eyes widened as she saw my mushroomed head glisten with pre cum. My shaft was rock hard with ugly purple veins snaking around it. My hairy balls hung low between my legs and shook with the pulses of my body. Sex hikayeleri (http://hikayemiz.net/) My 9 inch long cock was thick like a ball bat. Her hand teased me, gently rubbing up and down my shaft, then lightly and gently tickling my balls. I was in ecstasy already. Gone were the thoughts of me being in control. That didn?t matter anymore.

I closed my eyes as I felt her warm lips close over the tip of my cock. She teased my slit and flicked my head with her tongue while one hand gently caressed my balls and the other stroking my shaft. She caressed the head of my cock, teasing me willfully, seductively, making me beg for more. I groaned with the intense pleasure surging through my groin. " aaaaaahhhhh..aaaaaahhhhhh..uuuuuuhhhhhhh." I placed my hands on her head and caressed her temples. I was sure not to apply any pressure ? I liked her being aggressive and in control. Her tongue knew exactly where to tease and I loved every minute of it. Slowly she lowered her head down my shaft, taking more and more of me into her warm, soft mouth with each move until she had taken all of me deep into her throat. I felt her throat tighten around my shaft and nearly came with the sensations now coursing through me.

I looked down and saw she was watching me. That was the most erotic sight I had seen in a long time. This woman was sucking my cock and looking straight into my eyes at the same time. I smiled at her. Now I must have her, gently I beckoned her to stand and, as she rose, I laid her back against the conference table. Her legs parted before I even touched her and I could see she was dripping wet. Once again my cock pulsed at this wonderful sight. As I kissed her stomach she started to remove her jacket and blouse. The closer I got to her dripping pussy the more I could smell her. The more I could smell her the more I wanted to taste her. As I kissed the top of her pubic hair, I see her glistening pussy beckening me to taste her. She had now removed her blouse and her nipples were standing proud from her tits. I reached up with one hand and took a nipple between my fingers. I gently teased it, feeling it stiffen. I cupped her firm breast in my hand and gently squeezed.

As I kissed down towards her pussy she raised her legs and bent her knees. Her pussy lips were glistening with her juices and slightly parted with her excitement. I gently licked her lips and felt her immediately shiver with excitement. Slowly my tongue searched for her clit, licking it?s way through her womanhood. I placed my lips over her hood and pushed the skin back then gently caressed her with my tongue. I felt her tense and her hips rise, forcing me harder into her now dripping pussy. I pushed a finger into her warm sex and felt her tighten her muscles, gripping me lightly. Now another finger, reaching for her "G" spot, still licking and sucking at her clit ? faster and faster. Her breath shortened and her chest heaved as she arched her back. Her nipples where erect and her breasts quivered as she matched my motion with her hips. I felt her tighten on my fingers and quiver under me. Sensing her orgasm was near, I increased the speed of my efforts, my tongue now licking quickly too and fro over her clit and my fingers gliding in and out of her now overflowing pussy.

She panted hard and screamed " OMG..YYYEEESSS..YYYYEEEESSSS..MMMMM,"
as an orgasm ripped through her body, her hips bucked and her whole body quivered under my head. I kept my motions going for what seemed like an eternity while she writhed and twisted to the orgasm. My face was soaked with her cum. It tasted so sweet, so good. My cock swelled harder, urging me to release it?s pressure. As I felt her orgasm subside I relaxed my efforts. I wanted to bring her down slowly, she deserved that, she deserved more. Slowly I eased my way up her body, licking and kissing every part of her and rubbing my engorged cock on her thigh. " I want it." She hissed through pursed lips "give it to me now, give it to me hard, give me your cock, I want your cock!"

The words ripped into my head. I couldn?t believe how hot this made me feel. She was ordering me to service her wanton desires. " Now" she yelled gripping my thighs with her heels, dragging me towards her. I moved the head of my cock to her moist lips and pushed gently in, then stopped and rocked slightly back and forward, I was teasing her now. I looked into her eyes, there was a sense of urgency etched across her face. She pursed her lips. " Oh fuck" she yelled "give it to me Sikiş hikayeleri (http://hikayemiz.net/) NOW!" I thrust my hips forward pushing my hard rod deep inside her engorged pussy. She gasped suddenly feeling every inch of me deep, so deep inside her. " UUUHHH." I felt her pussy grip my cock, it felt like a vise tightening around my cock. I begin to thrust in and out, starting gently and increasing with each thrust until I was slamming into her like a piston. My balls slapping against her buttocks, WAP..WAP..WAP..WAP and the tip of my cock pounding on her cervix with each thrust. Jenny screamed " OMG..OOOOHHHHH..AAAAAAHHHHHH."

Her hands gripped my buttocks tightly, her nails digging into my skin. Jenny gasping with both pain and pleasure " OMG! AAAAAAAHHHHH! AAAAAAHHHHHhhhh!". Suddenly, Jenny's pleasure was replaced with pain " OMG! AAAAAAAHHHHH! STOP PLEASE! AAAAAAHHHHHhhhh!" and she tried to move her hips to cushion the blows from my hot cock. " omg! stop! no more! aaaaaahhhhh! ooooohhhhh! aaaaahhhh!," she whimpered under her breath. ? Oh yes, a lot more!? I groaned. I felt her muscles clamping down on my thick hard cock seeking more of my thickness, I slammed deeper into her, stretching and tearing her pussy. Her wetness helped to ease the feeling of a baseball bat being shoved deep into her. Jenny raised her hips up towards me, feeling like she was being split in two.

Her pussy contracted continously around my cock, desperately wanting to feel the full length of me seated deep in her. " Your pussy is tight Jenny, a wet velvet box wrapped around my hard cock. " Oh Baby! I must feel your pussy squeezing my cock, sheathing and unsheathing it. Tighten it up again Jenny." I murmured. Jenny tightened her sheath, pulling me all the way in, "OH! OMG! That throbbing thick long hard cock feels incredible." she screams. My fingers found her hard stiff nipples pulling, twisting the sensitive nubs. She had never felt so complete. Then I stopped, holding my position and letting her feel my cock throbbing inside her, my cock jerking aganist her walls. I begin to grunt, "UUUUUHHHH! UUUUHHHH!" with each thrust; harder and deeper. Jenny's tight pussy was bleeding from the constant battering. Each thrust caused her to let out a yelp" ohhhhhhhhhh! aaaahhhhhhhhh!" like a little puppy and shake her head back and forth.

My enormous penis caused her to cramp from the pressure in her crotch. she was in pain being impaled by my large hard thick cock. This was the first time she was completely filled. Finally my grip on her hips tightened and with one last enormous thrust I cried, ? Yeeeesss,? and released my hot load deep inside her. I pulled out further, leaving the tip of my cock just barely in her entrance. Jenny tensed, waiting for me to come back. I gripped her hips hard and slammed into her, driving my cock home, displacing all the liquid in one quick swoosh. Jenny gasped, " Ooooohhhh, OOooooooohhhhhh! OMG!" Her body jerked with the force of my thrust. Slamming the full length of my long thick cock into her like a piston. Jenny moaning ? Ohhh. Ohhh. Uuhhh. Uuhhh. Uuhhh. Ohhh.? Her body rocking and grinding aganist me with the force of each thrust. ? Ohhh. Ohhh. Uuhhh. Uuhhh. Ohhh! OHHH! UUHHH! UUHHH! MMMMMMM!? Jenny clamping her mouth onto mine, darting her tongue in and out of my mouth as I did the same.

She was clinging to me, her arms wrapped around my back and her legs wrapped around my legs. Feeling her under me, my weight pinning her down. Soon her moans became soft squeals of pleasure. She pulled me tighter against her, digging her fingernails into my back. She felt her orgasm growing inside her, felt her body shaking. "OMG! OMG! OHHH! OHHH!! UUHHH! OHHH! UH-UH-UH-UUUHHHHHOOOOOOOOO" Jenny screamed as I slammed into her cervix, stretching and tearing her open. ? OHHH! OHHH!! UUHHH! OHHH! UH-UH-UH-UUUHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!? Jenny was crying as her body was writhing from multiple orgasms. Her entire body trembling, pushing me over the edge as well. ? Oh God!!? I moaned as I begin shooting another load into her. Jenny was in the throes of her orgasms as she felt the heat of my sperm filling her. The throbbing and jerking of my cock inside cervix caused her to groan as her orgasms began abating .? OHHH! OHHH!! UUHHH! OHHH! UH-UH-UH-UUUHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!? I held myself in her until I had emptied all my cum, only then did I release her.

After what seemed like an eternity my orgasm subsided. I could now catch my breath. My eyes met hers with a look of Erotik hikaye (http://hikayemiz.net/) sheer pleasure. I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around this temptress that had worked me so well. We kissed hard and long as our cum mixed. Our bodies were wet from sweat and we caught our breath. I held her tight and much to my surprise, she held me tight too. I looked deep into her eyes, I could see someone, I wanted to know and trust, so strange after such a short period of time and especially after this encounter. Through all the passion no words were exchanged.

I suddenly lifted her off the table and turned her around bending her over the edge of the table. I grabbed her waist pulling her back towards me, her tight virgin ass begging to be fucked. The feel of fucking a young woman's tight virgin ass is undescribably. My cock hard again was dripping with cum, so that would suffice as lube. I grabbed her hips making sure her ass in the right position and I parted her cheeks roughly as she cried out " OUCH! OMG! STOP NOT THERE PLEASE! ". When I rubbed the head of my cock against her tight puckered little anus, she went wild, struggling against me with renewed vigour as she screamed desperate pleas " STOP! STOP! NOOOO! NOOO! ". I laughed, watching her pathetic struggles, listening to her screams. Well, no better time than the present. I lined my hard instrument up and leaned in hard, pushing the swollen head against the resisting ring. Her entire body tensed, in an effort to resist the coming impalement with all her might. I was experienced in fucking a tight ass, to know that I would win this battle. Pushing hard, I had to hold on to my cock to prevent it from sliding off of her ass. She wriggled, clenched her sphincter and grunted with exertion as my cock head fought against her resisting ring. I could feel the ring was starting to give, ever so slightly.

She could sense it too, and she started crying out " OMG! STOP! STOP! " from exertion and fear as the ring slowly started to lose the battle . I pushed a bit harder and suddenly the her anus lost the battle and parted as my cockhead forced it?s way in. Her whole body arched, her head going back as she emitted an agonized screech " OMG! AAAAAGGGG! " when her anus was forced much wider than it had ever been in her life.She was shocked and shuddered as she was trying to shake the pain from her body, yet couldn?t get rid of it. The pain was about to get worse....much worse. Once the head was in it was the beginning of the end as I was able to now push inch by inch, slowly into her rectum as she convulsed and howled " OMG! OMG! OHHH! OHHH!! UUHHH! OHHH! UH-UH-UH-UUUHHHHHOOOOOOOOO" from the pain as her rectum was cruelly stretched, and forced open very deep within her. Finally I got my entire shaft in, my balls resting aganist her ass. Her traumatized sphincter clenched and convulsed around the base of my hard instrument. It felt so fucking amazing, so unbelievably tight. The violation of her body, with my cockhead right up in her bowels was sheer ecstasy for me as it was agony for her. She was insane with pain, of the invading rod stretching her insides.

I pulled back and then shoved it in again, causing insane convulsions from her and high pitched noises " OHHH! OHHH!! UUHHH! OHHH! UH-UH-UH-UUUHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!" . Her ass forced my thrusts to be slow, as it resisted every inch of my shaft. That would soon change. I started ramming like a pile driver into her "AAAAAAAAAHHH, OWWWWWW" , its tearing me, take it out, don't push it in," she yelled. I started working my cock in and out, with long deep merciless thrusts as she screamed "AAAAAAAAAHHH, OWWWWWW" and cried. I rammed my hips against her ass with repetitive thrusts, WAP! WAP! WAP! WAP! battering her . Her buttocks and thighs kept quivering in response to the violation of her ass. She struggled endlessly. Her cries were pitifu"AAAAAAAAAHHH, OWWWWWW".

I carried on slamming my cock into her tight gripping rectum as she howled " OHHH! OHHH!! UUHHH! OHHH! UH-UH-UH-UUUHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!! "AAAAAAAAAHHH, OWWWWWW" , still trying to thrash around, yet not succeeding. After another 10 minutes, I felt my orgasm coming, and planted myself deep inside her clenching asshole as she tensed every muscle in her body. I came in powerful jets of semen that fired deep into her as she cried loudly . " OHHH! OHHH!! UUHHH! OHHH! UH-UH-UH-UUUHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!! "AAAAAAAAAHHH, OWWWWWW" When I finished, I held it there for a few more minutes, then pulled it out. I collapsed aganist her, I rolled off of her breathing hard and she laid aganist the table sobbing." I will give instructions approving the new contract, Jenny. I look forward to seeing you often." I told her.