PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : A night on the couch

admin
18 Şubat 2024, 00:35
One night after dinner I clean up the kitchen and then go to the living room to watch a movie. My wife decides she?s going to go to bed.

?I?m going to bed, I?m tired,? she says as she heads down the hall.

?Ok goodnight,? I reply.

I continue sitting on the couch in just shorts as I normally do when I?m relaxing at night. A few minutes later my son goes into the kitchen rummaging around and then comes in the living room. He?s 5?8? 160, dirty blonde hair, pencil thin blonde mustache. He?s wearing his black soccer warm ups and a black T-shirt and barefoot.

?What?s up kid,? I asked.

?Nothing dad just bored,? he replies as he sits on the love seat. He?s slouched back, his ass on the edge of the cushion and legs spread apart.

I continue to watch the movie and glance over at him a few times. He watches his phone, looks up at the TV and then back to his phone. A sex scene comes on and shows them making out and shows her tits. I catch him looking at the tv longer out of the corner of my eye. A couple seconds later something in his crotch catches my eye. His dick is starting to press against his pants as it creates tension because it?s in a downward position and was getting hard. He looks at me staring at his crotch, then I look at him and back to the tv. I feel his eyes burning a hole in the side of my head as he reaches in his pants and adjusts himself so it?s pointing up. I look over again briefly, he?s still hard and his cock jumps. I wait about a minute as I think about what I?m doing. He?s watching his phone as he?s chewing his nails on one hand. I get up and move to the love seat where he?s sitting, push his leg closed a little so I can sit. Our legs are touching and I rest my hand on his thigh.

?What do you want,? he says as he grabs my hand and moves it to my thigh. I look at his cock then to him, ?do you remember when I told you I?m bi??

He looks down at his crotch then back at me, ?yeah why??

?How do you feel about Sex hikayeleri (http://kalitelimakaleler.com/) me being bi?? I ask.

?I don?t give a fuck,? he replies kind of snarky.

?Well I was thinking, both of us have needs??

?You?re not fucking me,? he interrupts.

?I?m not saying that but maybe sometimes when you?re horny, I can suck your dick,? I explain.

?NO dad, you?re not fucking me and you?re not sucking my dick. I?m not gay,? he snaps.

?Ok I just thought we could help each other out,? as I get up I pat his hard cock and it jumps again. ?You might want to take care of that.? I go back to the couch and watch the movie as he goes back to watching his phone. I thought for sure he was going to leave to his room but he didn?t. I catch him looking over at me from time to time in the corner of my eye. I glance over at his crotch and see him reach into his pants and start rubbing himself. I look at him and he pulls his hand out once we make eye contact. I turn back to the movie. About a minute passes, ?I?m not sucking your dick.? He blurts out.

?No one said anything about that,? I replied without turning from the tv.

Another minute passes as he?s rubbing himself again.

?Fine you can suck my dick but you?re not fucking me.? He says in disgust.

I look over at him as I start to get up and he lays his phone down, grabs his waist bands and pushes his pants down to his knees. I kneel between his legs and pull his pants off the rest of the way and he spreads his legs. His soft ball sack hangs down along his crack and 7? cut cock lays on his stomach pointed at his face. Jumping up occasionally. As I get closer to his balls he laughs while looking at me and rubs his eye with one hand.

?What?? I ask looking at him.

?Nothing just get it over with,? he says smiling. He pushes his cock toward me so it?s standing straight up now. ?Do it.?

I pull it toward me while I go down and lick his balls, then up the bottom Sikiş hikayeleri (http://kalitelimakaleler.com/) of his hard cock. He puts both hands over his eyes and tilts his head back as in disbelief. His pee hole is like a little crater which is now holding a puddle of precum. Looking up at him the whole time I lick it off, wrap my lips around his dick and start down the shaft.

?Mmm?, he moans softly.

I place my right hand flat on his field of shaved pubes with his dick between my forefinger and thumb to hold it up. I slide my left hand up his stomach under his shirt and rub up and down. The skin on the underside of his dick is soft on my tongue as I slide it side to side while sucking up and down.

?Aaaahhhh,? ?mmmmffff, that feels good,? he says in acceptance.

He lowers his hands down to his side. I take his cock out of my mouth.

?You like that?? I ask with a smile and licking my lips.

?Mhm,? he replies.

I lift his balls up and dive my head between his legs licking his taint.

?That tickles,? he snaps as he slaps me on the back of the head. I move up to his sack, suck in his left nut, then lick his sack and up the bottom of his cock. When at the tip of his head he pushes my head down as his dick fills my mouth. Up and down my head goes, increasing suction and going faster.

?You like sucking my dick?? He asks.

?Mm, mhmmmm,? I reply while still sucking him.

Wrapping my right hand around his dick I start stroking him as I go faster and harder.

?Aaahhhh, oooohhhhhh fuuuuck,? he moans putting his hands on my head and setting the pace.

?I?m cumming, ooohhh my God stop. Oh fuck.?

I ignore him and continue. He starts breathing heavy, my left hand is on his stomach as it rises and falls faster.

?Mmmmmm, huuuhhh, huuuuhhh, huuhhh.?

His dick swells in my mouth as he cums, his legs straighten, he tries to stop me without success.

?Fuuuccckkkk,? he sighs. Cum fills my mouth, Erotik hikaye (http://kalitelimakaleler.com/) I try to swallow but can?t. Cum oozes past my lips and drips down his shaft to his balls. He holds my head until he goes soft. I swallow and take his dick out of my mouth. I stand up lean in to kiss him.

?No you don?t you nasty fuck,? he snaps and pushes me away. I stand up and he stands as well.

?Get down there and clean me up,? he commands as he puts his hand on my head and pushes me to my knees. I look up at him as he lifts his dick, ?lick the cum off my balls.?

I look at his sack and clean the cum off of him as he holds his dick at the base and slaps me in the face with it. Cum from his tip lands on my forehead and eyelids. He tilts my head back and brings the tip to my mouth.

?Suck it dry,? he says as I take it in and start sucking. He starts to get hard again then pulls out.

?You?re getting hard, do you want me to suck you off again?? I ask looking up at him.

?No bitch I?m going to bed,? he barks.

?Don?t talk to me like that , I?m still your dad.?

?Yeah well you just sucked my cock so I mean there?s that. And swallowed my cum,? he said in a condescending voice. As I?m still on my knees he turns away to pick up his clothes putting his hairy ass in full view. As he bends over to get his clothes I can see his asshole.

?Nice ass,? I compliment.

?Shut the fuck up, you?re not getting it.?

?Will you stay while I jerk off?? I ask as he walks away bare assed with just his shirt on and carrying his pants.

?No, I?m going to bed, I?m tired.?

?Thank you.?

?Yup,? he replies dismissively.

?You?re not going to say thank you??

?Nope?

?Did you not enjoy it?? I ask.

?I didn?t say that, I?m just not going to say thank you.? He replies.

?Ok,? I say disappointed.

?No one hears of this,? he says as he walks down the hall. I stare at his ass as he walks.

?Never,? I reply.

I get up and go to the kitchen for some paper towels then return to the couch. I pull down my pants and start jerking off as I lick the cum residue off of my lips and replay what just happened.