PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Milky Boy Ch. 04

admin
08 Aralık 2021, 00:04
I hurried home and reluctantly removed Jen's pantyhose before my wife came home. I loved the way they felt, but was scared to death of being seen in them by my wife or anyone else! I stashed them away for further enjoyment at another time.

The rest of my Saturday was uneventful; the girls must have been busy doing other things and left me alone for a while. Before I went to bed Saturday night I checked my e-mail one last time and found an e-mail for Lauren. She told me that she and Jen had a long discussion about how critical my little pecker was to their college careers and they came to the conclusion that they needed to "protect their investment." They decided that they needed more control of my cock (as if!) so that only they could decide when, where and how often I was milked. Lauren cut and pasted a hyperlink into the e-mail that brought me to an online adult sex shop. The link specifically brought me to a male chastity device, called the CB-3000. I had heard of these things, but never actually seen one. I was somewhat intrigued by the idea of wearing one. Lauren told me to order one and have it sent express delivery so I would get it as soon as possible. Once I received it, I was to let her know right away. It came with two keys, she would control one and Jen would control the other. She finished the e-mail by saying "order the smallest size they have, we want to make sure it fits!"

I clicked on the link and ordered the chastity device. "These things aren't cheap!" I thought as I completed the order. The express shipment option guaranteed delivery within two business days, so I should have it by Tuesday I figured. I headed off to bed for the night, dreaming of a Blue Dick Special!

I didn't hear from Lauren or Jen all day Sunday, I was both relived and disappointed at the same time. My little pecker definitely needed a rest, but I enjoyed being milked by these two girls so much that I just needed more! Late in the day I finally got another e-mail, this time it was from Jen. She said that she and Lauren were "giving me the day off" and that I was not to jerk off today, or any day from now on, without their permission. As a not too subtle threat, she attached a picture of me with her pantyhose over my head, jerking off in Lauren's bedroom. "You never know where the attached picture may turn up if you don't follow the rules Milky Boy!" was her closing line in the e-mail.

I went to work Monday morning ready to start the work week. About 10:00 A.M. my secretary brought me in a package that had been hand delivered by a courier. It was addressed to me and the return address simply said "L