PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : A Fathers-Day Treat Ch. 02

admin
27 Aralık 2021, 19:24
I am so looking forward to having my dad come to stay this weekend. It hasn't been long since we got back in touch as I discovered late in my teens that my mother's husband wasn't my biological father.

I had to wait until left home before I could start searching for my real dad and I finally found his profile on social media. He accepted my connection request and after a series of nervous conversations we met up for the first time about 6 months ago.

Our initial meeting went well and during the course of our afternoon together he proved to me beyond the shadow of a doubt that he was my biological dad. Since then we have chatted online and over the phone regularly and this weekend it will be the first time that we actually get to spend in each others company for more than a couple of hours.

There's something about him that goes a bit beyond wanting to know him as my dad though. I really, really like him!

The doorbell makes me jump. He's here at last. I quickly check that I look ok in the mirror before walking to open the door. As I open it I can see my daddy standing there. He is about 5'8" and I guess just on the average side of "Mmm lovely!" He has short salt