PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Bi Wife Ass Fucks Girlfriend

admin
14 Ocak 2022, 01:21
I was on my stomach. My tongue nestled in Georgie's ass crack as she also lay on her stomach on the bed in front of me. She was sucking Chas's cock ? her husband. Behind her, I was slowly moistening her anus, in preparation for what I was about to give her. Around my waist was my new blue jelly dong, complete with the strap on attachment that would allow me to fuck my best friend in the ass. Behind me, my ex-boss Al was wanking his fat cock knowing that the moment I started fucking my best friend in the ass, he would shove his cock into my hungry cunt, completing a horny chain that was being filmed by Steve, my husband.

For those of you who are reading this and haven't read any of my other stories, I guess I should explain!

My name is Dee, and I am a married woman who likes to 'play'. I am 42, still in good shape, with long legs, nice boobies and blonde hair. Most guys say my ass is me best feature, but I think it is my eyes! I love to stare deeply into a man's eyes as I suck his cock, letting him know that I want him to cum in my mouth. Oh shit, I am digressing again.

Georgie is my best friend, and occasional lover. She is a buxom brunette, with an incredible talented mouth, able to quickly pleasure men or women.

Chas is Georgie's husband, and he is also a real deviate, responsible for my initial venture into the world of extra-marital sexual adventures. He is a little short, somewhat tubby, but loves to eat pussy and has made me cum purely with his tongue many, many times.

Al is my ex-boss. I started working for Al many years ago as a real estate agent. He is now 63, but still a randy old bugger, and when we get together, we always end up doing something naughty!

Lastly, Steve is my husband. He and I have been married for years, having met in high school. We have a great relationship, and enjoy turning each other on with the help of additional sex partners. Unlike me, he is purely heterosexual, and likes best to watch me play up, take some photos, shoot some video for posterity's sake, then fuck the shit out of me too!

So back to the story!

We were having dinner one night at our place, Georgie, Chas, Steve and I, when Al dropped by to ask if Steve and I would look after his dog while he was away. Seeing we were in for a night of naughty fun, he joined us for a few drinks before suggesting he take all four of us out to the local adult toy shop for some fun as a thank you for looking after the dog.

Finishing our meal, we were all pretty tipsy, apart from Al, who drove us all in his SUV.

I was wearing a short mini with some strappy sandals and a small thong panty, with a tank top and no bra. It was 34 degrees in the middle of summer, and the heat was causing small drips of perspiration to form and dribble down between my tits.

Georgie was wearing skin tight workout pants, and a lovely t-shirt with her flats. Chas and Steve were both dressed casually in shorts and shirts, while Al was wearing long trousers and a button up shirt.

Arriving at World 4 Adults, we all jumped out of the car and headed inside. Al had bought me toys in the past when I worked for him, and I knew I was in for a treat.

Inside the shop we all knew very well, there were a few men scanning the shelves of dvd's and magazines. Towards the rear of the store, there were three other sections; the toys, the clothes