PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 18

admin
14 Ocak 2022, 01:43
A note to readers: This is a long story that unfolds chapter by chapter through the eyes of two protagonists -- Mark and Elsa, and as in many of my other stories involves a growing spate of horny characters. Every ten chapters or so I will provide a short summary at the start of that episode to bring new readers up to date (see start of Ch. 10). This story could appear in a number of genres (Loving Wives, Incest, Lesbian, Fetish, and more) depending on the chapter, but the overall theme is Group, so I have applied this moniker to all chapters. The story is still being written, yet I intend to post a new chapter every couple of days. Enjoy.

Chapter 18 -- Mark, a Danish Lover, The Experience

Mark

Her name was Brita Jean Thorsen. She was the most beautiful Dane I'd ever met, and came close to the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen, excepting my loves at home. Here she was sitting across the table from me as I negotiated to buy a sixty percent stake in the pharmaceuticals company she owned.

By a fluke of inheritance and family line of succession, she'd taken over the privately-held company named Danskpharma a decade earlier when she was only twenty-eight, and then by sheer brilliance and perseverance had built the small company into a multi-billion dollar a year ethical drug company specializing in five different fields. Further, they had a stable of drugs in the R