PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Part 2. A Girl in Rome, penetration at last

admin
13 Haziran 2022, 12:35
Part 2. A Girl in Rome, penetration at last'I see you found my toy', and he reached into the top drawer and withdrew the wooden phallic object.'I think my mother's due', I started to comment, but he cut me short, shaking his head and adding, 'She and your father just left for a walk'.I felt my stomach muscles tighten, there was a knot in them, more from his presence, as a sexual urge from deep within was engulfing me, he must have sensed this as he crudely moved the wooded phallic object between his fingers as if fucking them, 'This make you feel really good in your pussy', and he sniffed the air as if trying to smell me.I remained by the open door, neither turning to run or advancing into the debauchery in front of me, should I do so, then both him and the object he held would finish up embedded inside me, ripping both holes wide open, of that I was sincerely convinced, but all the same, the thought deeply excited me.I pulled both my hands across my bared breasts, not to hide from view, but caress slowly across my erect nipples, it felt good, and I let him see that.He responded by dropping one hand to his crotch and cupped his hidden manhood, 'You like to fuck this', emphasizing sahabet güvenilirmi (https://hocanonbo.com/category/sahabet/) his manhood by squeezing it hard, 'or fuck this', he waved the crude dildo in the air, naughtily, I smiled, 'Which is bigger', I retorted brazenly, dropping both hands to my shorts, letting him once again look at my nipples, change from pink to red, like a sexual chameleon, soften and harden in his gaze, craving to be suckled and desired by this dirty man, just like Lola being used by his film alter-ego's gratification, while his nephew fucked her, his uncle watched from the door, before advancing to the bed and masturbated onto her naked torso, I was in my dreamlike scenario, I was Lola and he was the old uncle, and as he watched me, I subconsciously unbuttoned my shorts, he was releasing his manhood before me, there could only be one ending, and as he fell free from his bondage, I emitted an audible gasp and felt my knees buckle, 'Wake up girl', screamed through my mind, 'this is real', but again my body was working two steps ahead, as I realized my shorts had just touched my ankles, I had u*********sly opened them up and let them fall, now he could see the dampness sahabet yeni giriş (https://hocanonbo.com/category/sahabet/) on my panties, now he knew I was craving for it, it being the fleshy rod now erecting and pointing in my direction, bobbing and swaying as if in slow motion, as he advanced towards me, 'When I was a c***d, I talked like a c***d, I thought like a c***d, I reasoned like a c***d. When I became a woman, I put c***dish ways behind me', flashed through my mind, to me it was like having your lives memories flash before you before you die, but here I was saying goodbye to my c***dish life and becoming a woman, I turned and closed the room door and turned the key, stood as he closed in behind me, trembled as my panties were taken down, shuddered as his arms encircled me and his Penis sought solace between my legs.He held me in a vice-like hold, his body odor was overwhelming, his hairy body tickled and thrilled as he moved like a well oiled machine between my legs, I was cradled on his Penis shaft and his movements titillated my clitoris, especially if he pulled back further and bludgeoned it with his Glans, which was fat, like some fleshy battering ram, he was moving in and out, causing sahabet giriş (https://hocanonbo.com/category/sahabet/) me to self-lubricate his shaft, we were moments from penetration, I could feel my body submit by bending forward slightly more, with each of his movements, soon I would grasp my knees and let him inside, he would stretch and open me to men and sex, I would never close again, indeed, 'I would put c***dish ways behind me'. He pushed forward again but stopped on the edge of my pubic bone, this time not bruising my clitoris, but parting my Labia, pulling them inwards as my heat guided him into my velvet purse, drawing him deeper until his penis eye met my uterus, and my moist sensitive vaginal folds within, closed ranks and encompassed his shaft, I tightened as I climaxed, he pulled back, but I moved with him, he was stuck inside me, and I held him tight until my orgasm subsided, by then he slipped from me, and I felt his semen run down my inner thigh, 'You were a Virgin', he asked me, I nodded without giving my answer verbally, indeed I was a Virgin no more, as I smiled, this was better by a mile, 'I need to dress and go downstairs', he remained silent as I pulled my close on, 'I shall leave my door unlocked tonight if you wish to visit', and at that walked from the room to go meet my parents, stopping occasionally to wipe his semen as it oozed from me, I felt happy with the joys of Spring, happy for being a woman and even happier now I knew just how big a slut I really was.