PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : FemDom pt 2

admin
13 Haziran 2022, 12:40
FemDom pt 2If you think being in a collar with a leash, being tugged at by a beautiful Dominant Woman that seems to be in a bit of a hurry to get her fuck toy down into her basement is an easy thing to do...think again. All the while Mistress seemed to be tugging at me to get down there, pulling me face first, forcing me to crawl, so she could use me for her pleasure as she saw fit. While she tugged at my collar all i could focus on was her ass, her wonderfully round, perfectly shaped ass. While gazing into her ass that i had removed my tongue from only moments ago at the top of the stairs, i made a colossal error. i slipped. my hand flew out from under me and i hit the stairs HARD firstly with my chest, and secondly with my rock hard cock. Luckily, i only fell down, not down and out. i did not engage Mistress at all, only the noise from the pain of my cock slapping into the basement stairs made her even turn around."OH fucking my, you can't even crawl right, can you fuck meat?""Yes Mistress, i just mus" CRACK. i got the crop across my ass."Must have what slut? Must have fallen the fuck over? Get back queenbet güvenilirmi (https://hocanonbo.com/category/queenbet/) on your hands and knees bitch, I'll teach you to fall when I want you to crawl like a slut." i did as she said and positioned myself with my hands gripping the stair and my knees dug in.Without warning, Mistress cock slapped me with that huge rubber cock hanging between her legs. i don't know how she did it, but it seemed as if her cock touched my face from my eyebrows to my chin all in one swing of her huge rubber cock. i looked up at her, somewhat unsure of what to do, i halfway braced to be cock slapped again, which i was, harder this time. The slap was accompanied by words. "Open your fucking mouth bitch!" Which i did, and i then received another cock slap for my disobedience, or lack or responsiveness. "When i cock slap you, you open your whore mouth, understand bitch boy?""Yes Mi..." and with that she shoved that huge rubber cock of hers in my mouth."I like the way my cock looks in your slutty mouth, but i don't want you to suck my cock, I WANT TO FUCK YOUR FACE!" and with that, she let queenbet yeni giriş (https://hocanonbo.com/category/queenbet/) go of the riding crop in her hand (and let it dangle by the leash around her wrist),grabbed me by the back of the head with both hands, and pushed her cock, and pulled my head together until that huge rubber cock was all the way in my throat. i gagged violently a few times, Mistress did not seem to care, and why would she? i am her fuck toy. Mistress retracted the cock from my throat all the way, and as i gasped for air, she cock slapped me again. All the gag and slobber and saliva on that rubber cock hit me right in the face. i felt my cock twinge as it did. i was loving this.As she repeated shoving her cock in my face fuck hole, she said "I like your face covered with all your mess, I like my bitches dirty.""Yes Mistress" is what i tried to say, but i'm sure it came out as "gggguuugggrrrrlllccckkkk"Mistress fucked my face with reckless abandon. She shoved that cock of hers in and out of my mouth, throat and face, only pausing to rest her rubber balls on my chin, and to take her cock out of my oral queenbet giriş (https://hocanonbo.com/category/queenbet/) fuck hole to slap my face with it. While she filled my mouth with rubber cock, i came to notice how hard my cock was, and how tight i had a hold of the stair with my hands. i also noticed how i was pushing back to her with my head, my chin meeting her balls with most of her thrusts. She fucked my face until my throat was sore and my eyes watered from gagging on her. i didn't know if she was trying to make me puke or not. i hoped not. Not because i didn't want to throw up, because i was making an effort not to vomit. i hoped i hadn't denied her something that she wanted."Now you have a reason not to be able to crawl down the stairs bitch. turn around and crawl down them backward you face fucked cock sucker.""Yes Mistress." And i did as i was told.As i got into position and moved one of my knees to the step below it, i felt my ass taking a good spank. i paused to let the feeling resonate. i was not sure, but i think she spanked me with her hand. i moved my other knee, and felt the same to my other cheek, only i thought that was the crop. i only had a few steps to go and with ever step i descended, i was spanked by Mistress's hand, or riding crop. By the time i reached the bottom my throat was sore, my eyes were watering, and my ass was a nice shade of red."Now bitch, the fun begins. i could hardly wait.