PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Hotel Romp

admin
12 Nisan 2023, 11:57
I was completely exhausted as I stumbled into the hotel lobby. After a three hour delay on the tarmac, a missed connecting flight and a cab drive through some of the thickest traffic imaginable, I just needed some quality shut-eye.

Sex was the furthest thought on my tired brain.

"Room 321, sir." said the hotel clerk. "Can I get someone to assist you with your...oh I see...just the one bag..."

"Yeah, one bag. Simple stuff." I said, half asleep.

"If you need anything, just dial 0-8 for the front desk."

As I dragged myself to the elevators, I glanced at the pool and sauna. It wasn't an immediate pick-me up, but the more I thought of a nice slow swim and vegging in the sauna, the more excited I became. It would be a tremendous way to relax and end the day.

However, I still needed to get to my room, change and resist the temptation of simply crashing in bed.

The elevator raced to the 3rd floor and my room was located directly across from the ice machine. Normally, this would be exciting for those nights of mixed drinks and partying, but there would be none of that tonight.

I decided to change into my swimtrunks and go for a quick swim - the water seemed to almost invite me and it was difficult to pass up.

The pool was absolutely perfect...warm, wet and provided my muscles with the perfect stretch. While floating in the deep end, I noticed an incredibly gorgeous woman in her 50's. Her body was riveting. Not a single flaw for an older woman. Yes, her face was a bit aged, but the fact that her body was so tight, it made her face somehow more attractive.

She rose from her lounge chair and slunk into the shallow end. I quickly removed my wedding ring, placing it in the zipped pocket of my trunks, and swam toward her.

"This water feels great, doesn't it?" I asked.

"Excuse me?" she snapped.

"The water - it feels great...nice and warm."

"Yeah, it feels fine. It would feel better if you would stop staring at me."

"Got it. No need to freak out..." I quickly swam to the surface of the pool, in search of my pride.

With my eyes closed (never been able to swim with them open), I accidentally swam straight into a rather impressive looking gentleman.

"Whoa...sorry about that." I screamed.

"Not a problem." he said, half giggling. "Looks like it's not your night tonight."

"What's that?"

"I overheard your girl up there - dissing you. It's alright, she has a female 'companion' and I don't think she wants anything to do with the opposite sex."

"Wow...she's a lesbian?"

"Apparently. Why does that surprise you?"

"I don't know. Good question. I guess it doesn't surprise me, as much as it might turn me on a little."

"Now that surprises me."

"Why