PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : a-boy-lovers-adventures-14

admin
08 Eylül 2022, 23:18
Subject: A Boy Lovers Adventures How It Started Ch 14 WARNING. This story contains sexually oriented adult material. This includes sexual relations between adult's and minors. All this has no base in truth and is all fictional and made up. Author does not condone of any illegal activities as this is purely for fantasy. Reach out. I welcome feedback and comments or just reach out just to reach out and thank you all that have already reached out, it is appreciated: kinkyperv38@ I have an email list to notify people when new chapters are up, if you are interested send me an email. And please, consider donating to Nifty to keep the lights fty/ This chapter of the story picks up with Dave, the Home Depot guy that fucked Timmy in the back of his dad's truck. Dave could not stop thinking of Timmy's boy cunt. The way that innocent pink ass ring stretched over his pedo cock, gripping as its stretched to the max. Knocking his organs around while he fucked the shit out of him. That boy could take a cock like no other. He was born to take pedo cock. Since then, Dave had not had any boy butt. He had fucked a few sluts and a few teenage fags, but it wasn't the same, none of them could take dick like Timmy. The last fag he fucked was a 16 your old kid. The little bitch talked a big game, we ended up meeting in an alley, behind a trash bin. He kept complaining it hurt but he took it anyways. Dave pinned him down and did not stop until he blasted his pedo cum deep in his pussy. When he pulled out the kid was a bit dirty, he wiped it on the şişli travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) kid and left him there. Dave pulled into the local rec center. He had decided to coach little league soccer. He had seen the banner while he drove home from work the other day and figured, what the hell, if anything, he would be surrounded by young sexy boys in skimpy shorts. He had been coaching for a month now and boy was there a lot of sexy boys. He always ended up drenching his underwear in precum by the end of practice. He had found a few pairs of boy undies in the locker room and taken them home to sniff while he jerked off, imagining plowing his pedo cock into their sweaty boy holes. Practice went well. Dave leaking precum the whole time as he looked out to a team of young sweaty boys. Wearing their cute high socks and silky shorts that perfectly hugged their butt. Dave wanted to bury his face into each and every one of their boy holes. Dave snapped back into reality, he adjusted his package, blew his whistle. "Good job team, see you guys' next week, hit the lockers" They all filed past Dave, he inhaled deeply, taking in their boy musk. Trailing behind came Jason. He was Dave's favorite. Beautiful brown skin, dark hair, slender, dimples, innocent eyes and a cute boy butt that looked amazing in his soccer shorts. As he walked by Dave slapped him on the ass in a "sports" kind of way. "Good job out there Jason" "Thanks Coach" Jason trailed into the locker room. I started to put away the equipment. I got a text from Jason's mom. beylikdüzü travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) "Coach, I am so sorry to do this to you, but I am stuck at work, would you be so kind as to give Jason a ride to my office?" I figured why not, I got to spend more time with the sexy fucker. I finished putting the equipment away and went into the locker room to let Jason know. Most of the kids were gone now. Parents had already picked them up, a couple were waiting by the curve, already changed. I walked down the hallway and into the locker room, the door was positioned so that you would know someone was coming in, that is, if you were paying attention. Dave rounded the corner and stopped; he could not believe his eyes, he whipped out his phone and started recording. There was Jason getting face fucked by an older kid. The teen looked to be about 16, Dave had seen him around, he was in one of the older soccer leagues. He had his soccer shorts pulled down and hooked under his balls. He was holding Jason's head as he face fucked him, his cock was a decent size, a good 7 inches, uncut. Jason was taking it like a pro, he was furiously jerking his tiny dicklet while he got face fucked. The teens balls slapping on Jason's chin with every thrust. Dave stood there, quietly watching, raging boner in his shorts. But he didn't want to call attention to himself, not yet. He wanted to see how this played out. The teen told Jason to get up and lay on the bench, the teen climbed on top of Jason and proceeded to face fuck him with the weight istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) of his full body. The sounds of Jason gagging filled the room. From where Dave was, he could see the teens tight soccer ass go up and down as he face fucked Jason, the back of his cock sliding in and out of Jason's mouth, his ball sack covered in Jason's slobber. "Oooooh fuck!" The teen tensed up, his balls pulled in, Dave could see his teen cock throb with every squirt of teen pedo cum he shot down Jason's throat. He threw his head back and sighed. He got up, his cock sliding out of Jason's throat. Strings of slobber still connecting them. The teen pulled up his soccer shorts. "Thanks little dude. Not even my girl sucks dick like that, catch you next week after practice" Dave stepped into the hall closet, he saw the shadow of the teen as he walked out. He gave it a minute and then came back out, he pretended he had just walked in and called out for Jason. "Hey Jason, ready to go, your mom shot me a text, she asked me to give you a ride to her office" Dave rounded the corner. Jason was scrambling to grab his stuff. "Yeah, all ready" he smiled, trying to act casual. Dave could still see a slight trail of teen cum on the corner of his mouth. "Oh man, stop slobbering" Dave reached over and cleaned it off with his thumb and laughed, Jason blushed. Dave put his hand on Jason's back and ushered him out, when Jason was not looking, he licked his thumb. Tasted good. Dave drove a large high truck. When they got to it, Dave opened the passenger door, Jason climbed in. As he bent over to scootch into the truck, Dave leaned over and inhaled the smell of his boy butt. He closed the truck door and hopped in himself; this was going to be a fun ride. I welcome feedback and comments or just reach out just to reach ail