PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : A College experience

admin
22 Nisan 2023, 12:04
A College experience.

This is a True story , with slight changes for clarity and and avoid some of the complexity of what occured

It was the beginning of my First Jr semester at college when this happened. I had been chasing this girl, Kim who was a Sr and on the school track team. we had gone out several times in a large group to a bar or club, I never got very far. Then one Friday night her Roommate Angela, whom I was very good friends with, was going home for the weekend, and before her Parents arrived we got a bottle of some hard liquor and got Bombed on it. Kim had just got home as Angela's ride arrived to get her. Kim comes up to me and says "John Angela is really drunk what are her parents going to think? " I just stared into her Beautiful eyes, thinking about grabbing her and Kissing her, which I didn't. Then after looking in my eyes Blurts out " Your Dunk too! " to which I was. Well Kim and I helped Angela get her stuff loaded into her parent?s car and off she went. I went back to my apartment ( which was on the 1st floor , theirs was on the 3rd floor ) after that I was watching the TV falling asleep , when Kim